A GLIMPSE OF HEAVEN
by sana edoja

Today, I felt like going to Heaven!!! What experience would it be??? Worshipping God with thousands of angels!!! Catching up with your loved ones!!! Imagine, not having to do any housework, homework, work, suffer or forgive imperfect people

What would I say to Jesus when I reach there? I would say to Him: "I'm finally safe, no more harassment, no more attacks from the enemy, no more violence. I can finally breathe of relief!!! My struggles and trials are finally over!!!"

First, God wants me to experience His love, forgiveness and trust on earth. I need to trust in His faithful promises before meeting Him in Heaven. God will provide when there is almost no food in the house. God will heal me when doctors can't find a cure for my sickness. God will deliver me from any satanic attacks or possession. God will protect me when danger is nearby. God will guide me through the valley of troubles. God will save and cleanse me from all my sins, past sins and curses. God will calm my fears when I feel insecure. God will deliver me from all my addictions. God will use me to reach out to those that do not know the existence of a wonderful God.

Finally, I can finally run to the loving arms of my God in Heaven!!! I will say to Him: "You mold me and purify me through the troubles and trials on earth. I finally overcame because of Your love, grace, forgiveness and patience for me. You never left me, neither forsaked me. I'm not anymore under judgment because of the sacrifice of Your son on the cross for my sins. You made a way to redeem me from the consequences of my sins such as Hell and the power of darkness!!!

You knew my worth by allowing Your son to suffer and die for my redemption. Now, Jesus Christ, Your son has risen from the dead and I rose with Him.

Every time, You cleansed me and rebuilt the broken walls of my life, emotions, mind, thoughts, spirit and heart. You increased my worth!!! You did it to show me your power, love and care. You forgave my rebellion and disobedience!!! You brought the right people in my life to pray for me!!! You taught me that you are all I need in my life. You helped me when Human beings couldn't help me!!! You encouraged me when I thought of giving up on life!!! You built up my confidence and restored my self-esteem so I could tell the world about You!!!

When I was weak, You proved yourself strong in me!!! Those who trust in You will never be disappointed!!! God, You deserve all the Glory and the Praise!!!

http://sanaedoja.wixsite.com/monsite/blog
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01I2I52MW#nav-subnav

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print