Come out of Her my People
by Paul Taylor

Come out of her my People!! Rev.18:4
By Paul L. Taylor

The recent revelations concerning the admission of homosexual boys to the Boy Scouts of America, and with the Southern Baptist Convention, the largest Christian denomination in America, basically approving the homosexual agenda. It should be apparent to all true followers of Jesus Christ, that the Churches are now worldly centered rather than Christ centered.

I am not condemning the homosexual individuals, but rather the actions of their lifestyles, which is an abomination to God as recorded in Leviticus 20:13; If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

The religious order of this nation has now sunk to the level of Sodom & Gomorrah by turning their backs on God's Holy law in favor of political correctness and in essence has told God; "You are no longer relevant to our modern society." The Churches have become the fulfillment of Revelation 3:15-17; becoming lukewarm by denying the statutes of our Creator God and capitulating to the pressure of the political correct crowds, following Satan's bidding.

The past couple of decades have proven the point that 80 -90% of all denominations are following the "Whore of Babylon" and her practices, proving prophecy 100% correct by showing they are the daughters of the "Whore of Babylon" as foretold in Revelation 17.

God gave us the Ten Commandments to follow so as to lead a moral life, which in turn would create compassion for our fellow man, cultivating peace among men, but man in his arrogant pride has decided he knows more than God, as he continues to follow the lies and deceptions which Satan laid down in the Garden of Eden 6000 years ago, and in the past several decades has increased with an astounding crescendo and speed to bring about the turmoil, decadent immorality, violence, and a lack of compassion and love for our fellow man, even with the so called Christians.

2 Timothy 3:1-5 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away

The Christian teachers and preachers, who boldly claim to know the Bible, love the Lord and follow his commandments, seem to overlook the verses such as the foregoing in 2 Timothy and especially 1 Peter 3:17, which condemns the luke warmness of the Churches, 17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.

Jesus is admonishing the Church of Laodicea in Revelation 3:15-17, which comprises the majority of today's Christian Churches, that they have fallen away and are following the traditions of man with their political correctness and adherence to the worldly ways rather than the Godly ways of God's Holy Word. He no longer considers them his, and will therefore spue them out of his mouth.

Rev.3:15-17 15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

The Christians Churches today are just as Revelation 3:15-17 and 2 Timothy 3:1-5 describes them. When I say Christian Churches, I am not speaking of brick and mortar, but the people which call themselves Christians, they are the Church. Jesus said the Church was his bride and Paul said in 2 Corinthians 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

The Christian Church is no longer a chaste virgin but has become a harlot, following after their own pleasures and man's traditions rather than obeying God and his moral and ethical laws.

We are at one minute till midnight before God's judgment rains down upon the wickedness and evil inhabitants of this planet as foretold in 2 Peter 3:10; But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up

Go back and read 2 Timothy 3:1-5 very slowly and determine which of those categories you are in, and if you are honest with yourself, fall on your knees and seek the mercy and forgiveness that only the blood of Jesus Christ can offer. Put Jesus in your heart and seek his kingdom rather than man's political correct, everybody except Christians can be offended society, allowing the Holy Spirit to guide you through these last days of Earth's history.

Revelation 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

Will you follow along with the political correct crowd or will you stand against Satan and receive your crown of glory by overcoming the temptations and evils of this world,
putting Jesus first in your life. The choice is yours . Choose you this day whom you will follow, but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. Joshua 24:15

Copyright 2013 by Paul L. Taylor all rights reserved worldwide
Rev 6/14/13 all scripture references are KJV

Paul Taylor a Christian writer attempting to get the truth out to the masses before it is too late

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print