Give Me 2 Minutes And I'll Make You A Better Kisser
by Pastor QT Nyathi

Don't just use your mouth to bless the Lord, utilise it to bless your spouse too. (Song of Songs 1:2) It's not enough to taste the goodness of God; you also need to sample the sweetness of your beloved's lips, tongue, and palate as well. (Song of Songs 4:11 & 5:16) Here are some quick tips to improve your kissing abilities.

Tip #1. Keep your mouth clean.

Good oral hygiene is the foundation of good kissing. Nothing turns off your sweetheart faster than bad breath. To keep the romance alive, keep your mouth clean and fresh.

Tip #2. Vary your kisses.

Enjoy the whole range of kisses; from the peck on the cheek, to the smack on the lips, up to the deep steamy smooches.

Tip #3. Vary the intensity of your kisses.

A kiss can start slowly and then pick up as emotion demands or it can start on a high tempo and slow down. Varying the pace gives you some precious seconds to breathe.

Tip #4. Kiss everywhere, not just in the bedroom.

For most ignorant men, kissing is a prelude to sex. A kiss is an indication of tender care, not just a part of foreplay. Kiss outside the bedroom to express affection.

Tip #5. Spice things up with tongue food battles.

Fight for a small piece of chocolate or favourite juicy fruit with your tongues; that's a good fight of entangled tongues.

Tip #6. Kiss sacrificially.

Focus on what your partner loves not just what you like. Be selfless. Once you respect and respond to your partner's preferences, he'll return the favour.

That's the end of our short kissing tutorial. So off you go for dancing practice.

Tango with your lips and tongue.

With your spouse of course.

Pastor QT is a published author, copywriter and speaker. His sincerity, wit and candid style have endeared him to many hearts. His book DELIVERANCE UNPACKED has been warmly received globally. He conducts spicy marriage and singles seminars with his feisty wife Bonani.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print