Same Sex Marriage
by Paul Taylor

Same Sex Marriage

With an all-out war of sorts now in full swing over same sex marriage, and with the Supreme Court of the USA holding the cards, and both sides dishing blows and jabs left and right, one has to wonder who will be the winner and who will be the loser. Sadly, there are no winners, regardless of the outcome.

There has in recent years been a slow and steady push against the morals of our society and the family unit, which in reality is the backbone of any society. When the morals of a society begin to erode, the family unit is next to follow until there is no morality and no family unit to give support to society. Once the family unit has been dismantled, society as a whole will descend into a cesspool of immorality, such as Sodom & Gomorrah and the pre-flood inhabitants of this earth.

The family unit has become dysfunctional in just the past 50 years, with a one parent and sometime no parent home, leaving the individual(s) in the household with no sense of order or goals to attain. There is no initiative to advance beyond the chaotic government subsidized, and sanctioned lifestyle they have been brainwashed to accept. Their only agenda being, how much more you can obtain as an entitlement without having to show any means of achievement.

This brings us to the same sex marriage and other homosexual/lesbian/bi-sexual, etc rights that are being demanded.

Over the past 40 years the educational system along with the major news, movies, TV, radio, and entertainment industry have subtly conditioned (brainwashed) our society into believing and accepting all the hype, which is now being broadcast in every venue and news outlet, of the normalcy of the homosexual lifestyle. The younger generation is mainly buying into this due to the indoctrination by our educational experts, and a lack of protest from the Churches and the parents. Our children are being conditioned that religion and anything to do with it is evil, immoral and not conducive to the modern society of today. The so called sex education classes now being taught in our schools, would have been considered vulgar pornography and the school would have had a lot of explaining to do,( and more than likely some terminated) to the upset parents of the bygone era.

The Churches and families have failed for various reasons. The family, due to the insatiable appetite for materialistic wealth, sports and entertainment, which Madison Avenue and television are espousing that you are entitled to; and the hell with the children. Go for broke in the race to attain the biggest house with the largest swimming pool, the fanciest SUV, the largest big screen tv, and the best sporting event tickets with the best tailgate area of the stadium; the churches, in their abandonment of the true word of God for the feely feely feelings of the political correct crowds, and the groveling under the rules of the 501(c)3 tax codes, has become no more than a fancy social club. With that being said; there should be no question as to why this nation has sunk to the gutter level of immorality and violence we now find ourselves incased in.

We have abandoned the foundation this great nation was built upon; honest, hard work, love of God and his moral principles as found in the Ten Commandments, love of family and love of this great nation, nothing else mattered as long as family was together, which offered all the peace, protection, and security one could ask for. This is why God in his love for man established the family unit, with a one man and one woman relationship, but now we are being told and led to believe that this is not the case at all, that as long as two individuals love one another its ok with God whether it be Adam & Steve or Eve and Ava.

The homosexual agenda has even acquired their own Bible to counteract the true Bible, calling theirs the Queen James Bible with verses changed around to suit their agenda, which shows the miserable failure of the mainline Churches in their lackadaisical attempt to thwart the immoral downslide of our society, while at the same time placating the politically correct crowds by compromising Gods holy word.

The Churches take this position because of the money game connected to the 501(c)3 tax code for charitable organizations. By taking a biblical position on these matters the church may upset an individual or the government and this could cost them big bucks, therefore they refuse to obey God, instead following mans rules and traditions... This too, will come into play very shortly with all this bally-hooing over same sex marriage. The Churches are falling in lockstep with one another to placate and accommodate the homosexual agenda by accepting it as holy in Gods sight. God will not be mocked.

Leviticus 20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

The Churches and the people are in such a state of denial concerning the truth as told in the Holy Bible by God, the Prophets, and the Apostles, they refuse to listen and when the truth is shown, they attack the truth teller. All of this has been prophesied in the Bible 3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. 2Timothy 4:3,4
Are the people and Churches much like the above verse states; chasing after their own desires, searching for preachers and teachers whom will convey what they want to hear and not what they need to hear? The above verse perfectly describes todays Christian and the corporate organized Church.

Lets move on with what I had intended to bring to this writing in the form of Prophetic implications. All Churches are now under the 501(c)3 tax code, and the Faith Based Initiative as signed by President George Bush to allow taxpayer money to fund religious organizations. Has anyone noticed the dismal state of our education system since the federal government got involved with their fundings and took control of the educational process? Now the Church!!

Then theres the HATE CRIMES ACT signed into law by Barack Obama early into his first term. Now what does all this Hate Crimes Act, Faith Based Initiative, and 501(c)3 statute have to do with the same sex marriage debate grabbing headlines almost daily? If we study the Bible we can see a pattern beginning to form.

Less than 1% of 18 to 24 year olds have any affiliation to a religion. Less than 40% of the Christian population even bothers to attend a Church. Divorce rates are now 50%, half of all marriages end in divorce, but then there is an even larger segment of the population which plays musical beds, and never marry, therefore the divorce rate is probably even higher.

Do you see the downward spiral of immorality as it pertains to the family structure? Where there is no structure, you have rampant immorality, high divorce rates, low marriage rates, high co-habitation arrangements which are not conducive to a stable family environment or a stable, thriving, and growing society; what you have is the complete opposite
.
The Church could care less as long as the offering plate is full and they have satisfied their political correct crowds, but the fiddler has yet to be paid.

The foundation has been laid for the major attack on Gods people with the homosexual agenda highly pressed into the psyche of our youth, the 501(c)3, the Faith Based Initiative and finally the Hate Crimes Legislation passed and signed into law by Barrack Hussein Obama in his first term.

Couple these together with the constant hate inspiring press releases from the SPLC working hand in hand with Homeland Security, attacking Christian groups and patriots as potential Homegrown Terrorists to be watched and monitored. And so it begins.

The same sex marriages will be made legal by the Supreme Court and this will give strength and leverage to the homosexual agenda, emboldening them as they push harder against anyone who opposes their agenda, going after anyone or any organization with the full support of the news media and government, accusing them of being hate-mongers, homo-phobic, terrorists, and whatever other terms the news media can contrive claiming it is all the cause of Christians and the hate inspired Bibles they quote from.

Now when a Pastor, (who has the faith of Jesus and the fortitude to speak the truth, as Peter and the Apostles did in Acts 5:29) (Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.) stands up and declares the homosexual act, as well as same sex marriage a sin, and an abomination unto God the Creator, then you will see the culmination of all these things come together to attack the Bible, the Church and Gods few that still hold to his commandments and statutes. Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus. Revelation 14:12

This will then begin to accelerate into other areas of persecution; the 501(c)3 tax exempt status revocation, which would force the Church to repay all prior years taxes on income with penalties and interest, the Govt. confiscating the Church property as further penalties; banks and financial institutions refusing to do business with the Church; other businesses refusing to sell to the church; in essence a complete blockade and boycott of anything Christian.

Dont think this can happen? Think again! Recently a number of large banks, (BANK of AMERICA being one ) refused to do business with those businesss or honor transactions connected with the sale of ammunition and firearms, thereby restricting their constitutional right to operate a legal business and inflicting financial hardships to force them to comply with the banks agenda. This same bank, with the enormous power it has, is now attempting to coax others into following their lead in forcing businesss as well as the general public to adhere to their rules or pay the price.

Does this sound like the beginning of the fulfillment of the prophecy as written in Rev.13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

This will start out as a test on one or two Pastors and or Christian individuals and snowball into a complete all-out attack.

Only the faithful few that fully trust in Jesus, keep his commandments and his laws in their heart will survive as Revelation 14:12 states.

The Churches and the people have compromised so much on Gods word over just the past 75 years, until it is almost unrecognizable as Gods Holy Word. Everything has to be modernized and brought into line with the wants and wishes of the present society.

Chris Matthews made a statement in an unaired interview with the future Pope Francis in which he alluded to the fact that the Church and Christianity were supposed to change to suit whatever the populace desires.

MATHEWS: That isn't it. How can the church attract young people when it is opposed to abortion and contraception?

Here Chris Matthews is espousing the worldly ways of changing the Bible to align with todays society.

BERGOGLIO: Young people are just as attracted to the truth as they are convenience and expediency. So we will call it a draw.

At least the future Pope is proclaiming the need for truth.

MATHEWS: Doesn't the church need to modernize

God, does not need to modernize or change his laws, he is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.

God does not compromise his word or his position for politically correct points or to please the mood of society. Malachi 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not; Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever

The Churches and the Christians must make a critical decision, there will be no fence sitters, you will either obey God and his word or you will compromise and serve Satan; you cant have it both ways. Jesus said in Matthew 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. Satan owns the fence you are sitting on, which means he owns those on the fence.

Picture a large field with a fence dividing it, on one side of the fence is a very large group. On the other side of the fence theres a much smaller group and some sitting on the fence. One day Jesus came and took the small group with him leaving the larger group and the ones sitting on the fence. Then Satan came and took the larger group, but the ones sitting on the fence remained. Satan came back and informed the fence sitters to go with him, at which they replied not so; we dont belong to you. Satan answered, I own the fence, therefore you belong to me.

Jesus will have no fence sitters or bench warmers.

As we get closer to the times of Jacobs troubles, as prophesied, the fiddler, so to speak, has to be paid, and if you are a true follower of Jesus Christ, keeping his commandments and having his testimony in your heart, Jesus will protect you through these trials as he did the Hebrews during the plagues of Egypt.

Those not having the testimony of Jesus, and not keeping his commandments are in for a rude awakening when these seven last plagues begin to fall upon mankind. I speak of those who are a one day a week Christian, believing that by being a member of a church, attending services each week, and once service is over its back to business as usual; you have fulfilled your weekly ritual of attending church for an hour. There is going to be some mighty rude awakenings.

2 Timothy 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof:

Do you serve God daily? Or, are you one that only serves one hour per week when it is convenient? Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof:
Friends, we are approaching the day of reckoning, and it is a matter of life and death, considering whom you chose to follow, Jesuss way, or mans way. You can hash and dash Gods word all you want, but that doesnt change the fact that it is a sin and an abomination that you are committing. There will be no sugar coating, no plea bargaining, Gods laws and commandments are in stone, and are forever.

The Churches and Christians have compromised so much on Gods word, changing the meanings of Gods word to suit their agenda of the moment, till only a handful will stand up. And by doing so, will be persecuted for abiding in Gods Holy word rather than compromise.

. Acts 5:29 Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

The Gay Marriage agenda is out to destroy the family unit and any source of religion, especially Christianity; as true Christianity, calls it what it is; and abomination to our Creator God.

Once the Supreme Court gives the green light for these homosexual marriages, and it will, the war is on against anything Christian, and the people will then see what compromising the word of God does for a society.

UPDATE: The Supreme Court gave the green light and immediately, there was a rush to change the laws to persecute Christians or anyone else against these unnatural relationships.

In Texas there is an effort to pass ordinances and legislation to deny employment or contractual work to anyone not accepting the homosexual/lesbian relationships as normal. As I said, so it begins.

When the few that will stand up in protest, stand up, the IRS will revoke the tax exempt status, banks will refuse to do business with them, other businesses will persecute them, and anyone belonging to a Church body standing up for Gods moral law will be relegated to being akin to the KKK.

If you are a true Christian, I urge you to study Gods word daily for truth, strength, and faith to be able to stand in the coming persecutions of the true Church which keeps the Commandments of God and has the testimony of Jesus in their hearts.

Revelation 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus. Revelation 3:11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown Revelation 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be

Will you stand today for Jesus or will you compromise for political correctness?

Revelation 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it anything that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

In Revelation 21:27, we are told that compromisers or anything that defiles, or works abominations will not enter into the Kingdom of Heaven. Anyone compromising will not be in the Book of Life and will therefore go to the lake of fire prepared for the Devil and his Angels.

Friends the choice is yours. GOD or MAN?

Joshua 24:15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD

Paul Taylor a Christian writer attempting to get the truth out to the masses before it is too late

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print