Praying Through the Scriptures - John 3
by

Heavenly Father, as Nicodemus realized he didnt know everything and came to find out more about this Teacher he knew came from you, I recognize I dont know everything, either. Help me to always be conscious of that fact and to always seek to learn more about Jesus and about you.

Father, I do not understand how all that Jesus said can be, but I believe what he said. Help me to increase my understanding, but, more importantly, help me to always believe and never to be deceived by Satan.

Words can never express how grateful I am for the eternal life I have through Jesus Christ. God, I dont think I will ever truly understand how you could love the world so much that you would send your only Son to this earth to suffer and die to save unworthy mankind, to save even me. You did it. I couldnt. But then, you are God, and I am not.

Father, there are so many people in this world who still love the darkness instead of the light that Jesus brought. Help me to live by the truth and come into the light so that it will be clear that what I have done has been done through you.

Help me, O God, to do as John the Baptist did and always point others to Jesus. He said that you give the Spirit without limit. Father, I yield my life from this moment forward to the control of your Spirit. I do believe in your Son. Thank you for not leaving your wrath on me.

In Jesus precious name I pray. Amen.

Copyright 2007, Star Ferdinand.


Star Ferdinand is the author of The Prayerful Bible Study Series of study guides, numerous devotionals, and other Christian writings. You can read more of her writings at starferdinand.wordpress.com.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print