IF YOU BELIEVE IN GOD!!! GOD WANTS TO USE YOU TO REACH OUT!!!
by sana edoja

I just shared the following testimony with my local church. I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior in the United Kingdom. It was a great experience!!! I'm currently writing a book about it!!!
A few years ago, I prayed to God to reach out to the unsaved. I visited my friend church where the pastor talked about bringing the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the lost. He spoke about reaching out to the homeless, the drug addicts and the prostitutes. My heart leaped with eagerness at the thought of evangelizing with this local church every Saturday.

I enjoyed evangelizing on the streets. Today I still treasure those amazing experiences. I brought hope to prostitutes, drug addicts, and sick people as I prayed and shared the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

I also shared the Gospel of Christ with my work colleagues. One morning, I was in the underground and the Holy Spirit wanted me to share the Gospel with the commuters in the train but I felt uneasy as God was giving me the words to speak.

7 years have passed since, I got married and I stopped the evangelism. I put my personal life before my God. The troubles of life got in the way. I didn't feel worthy anymore to share the Gospel; my life was far from being perfect. Those personal issues also affected my faith

Another day, I was coming back from work when I saw a sick man on his bed with his family at a coffee shop. God wanted me to share his love and pray for this man but I felt ridiculous and I decided to pray instead for him at home.

Another time, I went to Paris and I was in the underground when I noticed a young lady who seemed clearly hooked on drugs. God gave me the right words to speak to her but I resisted his nudging and I went home to pray instead.

Shortly after, I was in the airport when I spotted an old lady with a huge belly. I told myself that this old lady couldn't be expecting a baby in her old age. I was queuing behind her when I heard the staff saying that she was a frequent traveller who always made the safety electronic door beeped. They suspected her frequent travelling in this town was for cancer treatment. The Lord prompted me to pray for her but I resisted again the urge of the Spirit. I decided to pray for her later on.

I feel guilty in my heart for not having obeyed the voice of the Holy Spirit. I realize that I have sinned against the Lord for not helping out those people God put in my way.

Recently, I took the bus in the morning. I stood beside a man that smelled strongly of alcohol. I realized he was an alcoholic, I felt sorry for him. Then I went to sit further down, I had forgotten about that man until I got off from the bus. I was looking at that alcoholic man again when I noticed that he looked miserable. He seemed to be struggling with his life. God really wanted me to speak to him. This time, I decided to obey the inner voice of God.

I and the man got off at the same bus stop. I approached him and I say to him: "Excuse me; I just wanted to let you know that God loves you, can I pray for you?" The man accepted that I pray for him. I pray that God would reveal himself to him, that the Lord would heal him from his alcohol addiction and things from the past I told him that God wanted to be part of his life. I advised him to speak to God as a friend and share his burdens. God wanted to be part of his life; He would help him and reveal himself to him. God also remembered me how I reached out to Him in my despair. I called to God in tears in my bedroom a long time ago!!! God flashed me this special moment of salvation in order to help that man.

I realize that my life doesn't need to be perfect for God to use me to reach out to the needy. God requires our obedience in order to use us to share his love with the world. All we need to do is to open our mouths and God will fill it with his own words. He wants to use us to reach out to the lost. We are his hands and feet. We shouldn't be scared to share the message of God on our own strength. We are not alone for God is with us; He is protecting us with his mighty angels. I realize that God can use us to change a person life in 5 10 minutes. That's how much I spent with that man. He asked me how I guessed that he was going through a hard time. I replied that God showed me the real state of his troubled heart. This man had a vague knowledge of God through a seven day Adventist worshipper.

To conclude, this man is now aware that God cares enough about him to send someone to pray for him.

We need to go out there and put our trust in God in order to reach to the unsaved, God will lead us to share the gospel of Jesus Christ and pray for the sick. God is with us!!! He will give us the right words as He knows each person's beliefs and situation. All we have to do is obey his leading!!!

Blessings,

Sana Edoja

http://writing4god.com/?p=1306

http://sanaedoja.wixsite.com/monsite/blog
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01I2I52MW#nav-subnav

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print