Hiccups, Healing, & Hitching Up
by Pastor QT Nyathi

Eighteen years ago I went preaching with a friend of mine. He was busy ministering when I saw a gorgeous girl being led outside of the auditorium.

She was crying as if in serious pain.

I went outside to assist.

By the time I got there her tiny body was convulsing because of a severe attack of hiccups. She was sobbing in anguish.

Unknown to me this frequent attack of hiccups was so serious that her parents had to transfer her from a boarding school to a day school so that they could monitor her condition closely.

I rebuked the foul spirit of infirmity and she was instantly healed. The healing was immediate and on the spot.

Oh, it was lovely to behold.

I could see her beautiful eyes sparkle behind the tears. Her tears were now tears of joy. She knew her torment was over.

Today that girl is still as healthy as ever.

How do I know after so many years you may be asking? We happen to live in the same house.

That short, sharp, and sweet girl that I prayed for almost two decades ago is my wife.

After her miraculous healing from hiccups, we hitched up and became an item. Two years or so later we got married.

And get it from me there are absolutely no hiccups at all in our marriage in every sense of the word.

Cool, hey!

Pastor QT is a published author, copywriter and speaker. His sincerity, wit and candid style have endeared him to many hearts. His book DELIVERANCE UNPACKED has been warmly received globally. He conducts spicy marriage and singles seminars with his feisty wife Bonani.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print