Total Health-By-Product Of Walking In Love
by Ngozi Nwoke

Does it pay to love your neighbor as yourself? What else can you gain from walking in love? Many people consider the sacrifices associated with walking in the love of God without considering the good by-products of it. The truth remains that the benefits of obeying the law of love far out-weigh the sacrifices. This article shares about total health, as a by- product of walk of love.

If you love Me, keep My commandments - John 14:15 (NKJV)

Therefore you shall keep the commandment, the statutes, and the judgments which I command you today, to observe them. And the Lord will take away from you all sickness, and will afflict you with none of the terrible diseases of Egypt which you have known, but will lay them on all those who hate you - Deuteronomy 7:11, 15 (NKJV)

So you shall serve the Lord your God, and He will bless your bread and your water. And I will take sickness away from the midst of you. No one shall suffer miscarriage or be barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days - Exodus 23:25-26 (NKJV)

Every one desires to live a long life free of sickness and disease and the sure way to do that is by walking in love. A little adjustment in your walk of love will give you a life time of peace in your spirit, soul and body.

Jesus says that if you love Him you will obey His commandments. And His commandments include the three greatest commandments: love God with all your being, love your neighbor as yourself and love the brethren. And God said that when we keep the commandments He would take sickness and diseases away from us and fulfill the number of our days: that is long life with total health.

God is a covenant keeping God. When you walk in love, you command good health and longevity to come to you. These are by-products of walking in love. You wouldn't need to fast and pray for your health. If there is any sign of attack from the enemy, you will just stand on the covenant and remind God and the devil that you walk in the love of God.

Many times, what people needed to do to be free from illness was to forgive persons that offended them. Not obeying the law of love gives the enemy the opportunity to strike with sickness and diseases. But obeying it, keeps him away.

Furthermore, God is love and where God (love) is, sickness and diseases can't come near. So being full of God's love and expressing it builds a sickness-proof around you and even your loved ones.

So, if you are afflicted and you have prayed standing on God's provisions for healing and you are not healed, the next thing to do is to check your love walk. Sincerely check your heart and the Holy Spirit will remind you of where you missed it. Thank God for the ministry of the Holy Spirit!

Once you have seen where you missed it, quickly get back in your walk of love and you will discover that you will be healed instantly or you will begin to heal.

It doesn't take much or century to get back, all you need to do is to repent and ask God for forgiveness and if possible approach the person(s) involved and make amends. Once your love walk is intact the enemy can't accuse you anymore. You can now demand for the restoration of your total health from the enemy and he will do so.

In conclusion, walking in love is not just to obey God; it also secures your total health as a by-product. So if you desire to live a long life without sickness and diseases, make the love of God your quest today. I have done that, you should do so too.

Ngozi Nwoke is a teacher, speaker, counselor and author of "Peace Money Can't Buy" and "The Man Jesus: What You Need to Know About Christ". She has a passion to teach people how to enjoy peace, God's love, and Christian living for a more fulfilling life. Want a more fulfilling life? 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print