I Wonder How
by PamFord Davis

"How do you do it?" You watch a slight-of-hand entertainer as he performs astounding tricks for mesmerized crowds. Following the program, you shake his hand and ask, "How do you do it?" He is not about to give away his trade secrets. Jesus did not perform magic tricks; he performed miracles. Followers, critics and seekers wondered how he did it.

"Now there was a man named Nicodemus, who belonged to the party of the Pharisees and was a leader among the Jews. He came to Jesus one night and said to Him, 'Teacher, we know that you have come from God, for no one can perform the wonder-works that you are doing, unless God is with him (John 3:1-3 Williams New Testament)."

Nicodemus attributed Jesus' power to the presence of God the Father. Jesus demonstrated his power and compassion, in giving sight to a certain man, who was born blind. The man was certainly changed. "I do know one thing, that once I was blind but now I can see (John 9:25b Williams New Testament)." I need not wonder how he works wonders, but only trust in Him.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print