The nature of human nature
by Lloyd Nsek, Sr

If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!
Matthew 7:11 NKJV

Whether those words of Jesus Christ fall into our ears as an indictment or a spiritual revelation, they truly bring out something very profound and quite alarming to light: The nature of human nature.

Jesus says, when an unclean spirit goes out of a man, he goes through dry places, seeking rest and finds none. Then he says I will return to my house from which I came. And when he comes, he finds it empty, swept, and put in order. Then he goes and takes with him seven other spirits more wicked than himself and they enter and dwell there, and the last state of that man is worse than the first. So shall it also be with this wicked generationMatt. 12:43-45 NKJV. Hence, the spirit that drives human nature, naturally, is evil.

It takes a good spirit inside us to truly make us good. Our good deeds alone cannot erase this poignant fact. This explains why (Acts 10:1-45 NKJV) God sent Peter from Joppa to Cornelius, in spite of all his good deeds, and he received the Holy Spirit. He became born again into the spirit nature of God. That is the antidote for this wicked generation. Ask this of your Father in heaven.

Please contact me: [email protected]

I am an author of a fascinating new book titled, Christianity the End of Spiritual Confusion. I have been serving in the Gospel vineyard as a Bishop. I reside in Southern California.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print