All Scriptures came from God but not all constitute the Gospel
by Lloyd Nsek, Sr

You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of me. But you are not willing to come to me that you may have life. John 5:39-40 NKJV

Have you ever held on to a belief for so long and thought you were right only to find out that you were all wrong? As Christians, our faith can only make kingdom gains from the perspective of Jesus Christ alone. Only Jesus Christ can contextually explain God. His account is complete.

On this premise, Jesus moved to clear up any spiritual confusion the Israelites had in their belief in God. Invariably, it must be in Jesus Christ or else, no salvation, should they rely solely on the writ of the scriptures by Moses or by the Old Prophets. It was for them then, and now for us, to transition beyond the Old Testament teachings and be in Christ Jesus, who is the Gospel Personified.

Biblically, His words are spirit and they are life (John 6:63 NKJV). All the promises of God are in Him yes and in Him amen. The best and greatest part is this: God will only judge the world now, not by the Old Testament Law, but by the teachings of Jesus Christ (John 12:48-50 NKJV). Heavenly Father, please keep us in the grace and the light of your living word Jesus Christ.

Please contact me: [email protected]

I am an author of a fascinating new book titled, Christianity the End of Spiritual Confusion. I have been serving in the Gospel vineyard as a Bishop. I reside in Southern California.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print