Saved Always
by Guy Humphries

SECURITY OF THE BELIEVER

Verses by CAPITALIZED WORDS

A concise followed by a detailed study of Bible verses that teach, Once Saved, Always, Saved. "Eternal security is the WORK OF GOD which guarantees salvation forever, while ASSURANCE is the REALIZATION of this fact by the believer." Wycliff dictionary

Jesus defines LOST in John 3:18b"He that believeth NOT IS CONDEMNED already (why?) because the hath NOT believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." Once a lost-going-to-hell-Jesus-rejecter CHOOSES to believed in /trust in/exercise faith in Jesus as Savior, he is SAVED and eternally secure. "He that believeth, is (saved) NOT condemned" John3:18a

King James NT verses are in bold font. Emphasis, comments and paraphrases are in Italics. CAPS are for added emphasis. Bold S on Sin identifies the one going-to-hell-Sin-of-rejecting-Jesus'-love-GIFT-of-salvation as opposed to sinS which are trespasses of God's rules constantly committed by truly-born-again-children-of-God AFTER salvation .

CONCISE study:

ETERNAL-EVERLASTING - God's Word says salvation is ETERNAL. Security of the believer is God's GUARANTEE that once God's-children receive His love GIFT of salvation that it is FOREVER and can never be lost. You can't get un-born.

Mt 25:46 "And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the (saved) righteous into life ETERNAL." God's children are RIGHTEOUS only because the blood of Christ has been applied to their naturally sinful souls.

John 3:15 "That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but HAVE ETERNAL life." Trusting (believeth) Jesus gives ETERNAL life to the inner man of the spirit.

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have ETERNAL life." ETERNAL is a forever prohibition of any possibility of losing salvation. ETERNAL life for that part of you that truly loves Jesus, your inner spirit. It concludes by Jesus reaffirming that I, "should not perish but (now)HAVE EVERLASTING life." Not temporary life. Not probationary life which would require me to earn heaven by living good enough? Not a life that can be lost then regained then lost then regained but "everlasting life."

Once more, John 3:16 concludes by Jesus reaffirming that I, "should not (go to hell) perish but have EVERLASTING life."

When the "go bad and lose it" proponent is asked, "Define the sins that you are permitted to commit that would NOT doom you to hell? Then ask him to define the sinS that he must commit to trigger the loss of his salvation, to make a truly-born-again-child-of-God UNborn?

Those two questions are impossible to answer. When the "be bad enough to lose it" proponent is asked, "Are you saved or lost right now? If you die in a car wreck within ten minutes, will you go to hell?" They will usually answer, "I will not know for sure until I die." Not knowing would drive me insane from doubt since my outer-man-of-the-flesh, this body in which my spirit lives, commits sinS constantly. Many of those proponents of losing then regaining it are saved in spite of being deluded by satan's lie .

If I got saved and then lost it, it was not EVERLASTING. That would mean that God lied. God inspired the Apostle Paul to write to Titus in 1:1.....him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out." I must first be IN Christ before I can be cast out. Jesus is the keeper of my soul, not me. I depend exclusively upon Him.

John 3:36 To repeat and confirm the definition of "LOST & SAVED", God inspired John to write, "He that believeth on the Son HATH EVERLASTING LIFE and he that believeth not (chooses to reject) the Son shall not see life (heaven); but the wrath of God (hell) abideth on him." I am blessed by how often our Savior uses the present tense word HATH when He reassures God's-children about EVERLASTING LIFE.

John 6:54 "Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath ETERNAL life; and I will raise him up at the last day." In verses 47-48, Jesus said, "he that believeth on Me HATH EVERLASTING life. I am the BREAD of life." "eateth drinketh " symbolizes believing in/trusting in/exercising faith in Jesus.

1 John 5:13 "These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may KNOW that ye HAVE ETERNAL life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God." John was inspired by God's Holy Spirit to write unto you that believe/trust/exercise faith in "the Son of God; that ye may KNOW that ye HAVE ETERNAL life."

FOREVER-John 6:51a Jesus said, "I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live FOREVER: Acceptance of Jesus' love GIFT of His "living bread" guarantees that our spirits will live FOREVER in His presence.

John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that He may abide with you FOREVER." God's Holy Spirit lives FOREVER IN the INner man of the spirit of every believer.

KEPT-KEEP-God inspired the Apostle Paul to testify in 2 Timothy 1:12 "For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I KNOW Whom I have believed, and am persuaded that He is able to KEEP that which I have committed unto Him against that day." God's children KNOW Jesus and trust Him to KEEP them for eternity.

SEAL-Eph 1:13 "In whom ye also TRUSTED, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in Whom also after that ye believed, ye were SEALED with that Holy Spirit of promise." After hearing the Good News of Jesus' death and resurrection, the gospel of your salvation, then God's-children were permanently SEALED.

PRESERVE-Addressing children-of-God, church members, the inspired-by-God writer in 1Thess 5:23 wrote, "And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be PRESERVED blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ." Truly-born-again-children-of-God are PRESERVED blameless until Jesus Raptures us at the coming of our Lord.

IMMORTALITY - 2 Timothy 1:10 "But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and IMMORTALITY to light through the Gospel:" Jesus revealed the way to IMMORTALITY through believing the Gospel which is the Good News of His sacrificial death and resurrection. The Gospel is clearly defined in I Cor 15:1-4 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the GOSPEL which I preached unto you, which also ye have received and in which ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I received also, that Christ died for our sins, according to the scriptures; And that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the scriptures" He died for ME. He resurrected from the grave for ME.

KNOWN - John 10:14 "I am the good shepherd, and KNOW my sheep, and am KNOWN of mine." We are greatly comforted when we understand that when we trust Jesus, we become God's-children and that He KNOWs us and am KNOWN of Jesus that is, we KNOW Him on a personal level.

NOW for a more EXTENSIVE word in verse study:

ETERNAL

John 6:68 "Then Simon Peter answered Him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of ETERNAL life. And we BELIEVE and are SURE that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God."

Salvation is a GIFT. John 10:28 "And I GIVE unto them ETERNAL life; and they shall NEVER PERISH, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand." There is nothing that I can do or that satan can do that cancels my being born-again to take away my salvation. As God's-child, I commit sinS daily that break my fellowship with God which He restores every time I repent.

John 11:26 "Whosoever liveth and believeth in Me SHALL NEVER DIE."

John 12:25b "He that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life ETERNAL. God's children yearn to leave "this world."

In John 17:2 Jesus prayed, "As thou hast given Him POWER over all flesh, that He should GIVE ETERNAL life to as many as (God the Father) thou hast given (Jesus the Son) Him." We are GIVEn ETERNAL life only through Jesus' unlimited POWER.

He continues praying in John 17:3 "And this is life ETERNAL, that they might KNOW thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." Salvation results from having a personal relationship, "KNOWing" Jesus.

As a nation, the Jews rejected the Gospel so "they turned to the Gentiles. And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to ETERNAL life believed." Acts13:47b-48 When the Gentiles believed/trusted/exercised faith in Jesus, they received the GIFT of "ETERNAL life." Praise God that He included us Gentiles in His love GIFT of salvation of our ETERNAL spirits.

Romans 5:21 "That as Sin hath reigned unto (spiritual) death, even so might grace reign through (Jesus') righteousness unto ETERNAL life by Jesus Christ our Lord." God's amazing grace GIVES us ETERNAL life because Jesus died in our stead.

Romans 6:23 "For the wages of Sin is (spiritual) death; but the GIFT of God is ETERNAL (spiritual) life through Jesus Christ our Lord. The one fatal "Sin" of rejecting Jesus results in ETERNAL spiritual death in the Revelation 20 lake-of-fire, hell.

2 Cor 4:18b "The things which are seen are temporary; The things which are NOT seen are ETERNAL." Spiritual "things" are seen only through eyes of faith.

2 Cor 5:1 For we KNOW that if our earthly house of this tabernacle (physical body) were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, ETERNAL in the heavens. Our bodies will decay. But, we KNOW that our ETERNAL spirits will live with God.

2 Timothy 2:10 "Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with ETERNAL glory." Jesus GIVES salvation that is ETERNAL.

Titus 1:2 "In hope of ETERNAL life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;" To deny "ETERNAL life" is to call God a LIAR. "He that believeth NOT God hath made Him a LIAR, because he believed not the record that God gave of His Son." John 5:10b

Titus 3:7 "That being justified (saved) by His grace, we should be made (children-of-God) heirs according to the hope of ETERNAL life." God's amazing grace gives "ETERNAL life" to His children.

Heb 5:9 And being made perfect, He became the author of ETERNAL salvation unto all them that obey Him;" We "obeyed Him" when we TRUSTED Jesus to GIVE us ETERNAL salvation.

Heb 9:12 "Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by His own blood He entered in once into the holy place (in heaven) , having obtained ETERNAL redemption for us." Jesus shed His blood to buy my ETERNAL salvation.

Heb 9:15 "And for this cause He is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of ETERNAL inheritance. When I was "called," convicted by God's Holy Spirit of that one fatal Sin of rejecting Jesus' love gift of salvation, I repented then trusted His "promise of ETERNAL inheritance."

1John 2:25 "And this is the promise that He HATH promised us, even ETERNAL life."
I believed His promise. Now, I HATH ETERNAL life."

1 John 5:10-13 "He that believeth on the Son of God HATH the witness IN himself: he that believeth not God hath made Him a LIAR; because he believeth NOT the record that God gave of His Son. 11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us ETERNAL life, and this life is in His Son. 12 He that hath the Son HATH life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath NOT life." Through the resurrected life of Jesus, we KNOW that, "God HATH GIVEN to us ETERNAL life" because we believed in Jesus and refused to called God a LIAR.

1 John 5:20 "And we KNOW that the Son of God is come, and hath GIVEN us an understanding, that we may KNOW Him that is true, and we are IN Him that is true, even IN His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and ETERNAL life." I heard about salvation over 1,000 times before God "GIVEN us an understanding" I was much like the Apostles who were His constant disciples for about three years but did not understand until shortly before His ascension back to heaven, "The opened He their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures." Luke 24:45

We KNOW, that Jesus is truth since we trusted Him and He has GIVEN us "ETERNAL life."

Jude 1:21 "Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto ETERNAL life." In sincere gratitude, our daily lives must reflect the grace, love and mercy of Jesus who gives ETERNAL life.

Now that we have studied a multitude of verses that confirm that GOD freely GIVES ETERNAL, everlasting, endless, ceaseless, perpetual spiritual life to all who CHOOSE to believe/trust/exercise faith in Jesus. The next Security words will be:

FOREVER and NEVER

John 6:35 "And Jesus said to them, "I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall NEVER thirst." We can NEVER be lost.

2 Timothy 4:18 "And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will PRESERVE me unto His heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory FOREVER and ever. Salvation PRESERVEs our spirits FOREVER.

Heb 13:5b-6 "He hath said, I will NEVER leave thee or FORSAKE thee. So, we can boldly say, the Lord is my helper, I will not fear what man can do unto me." God's-children can safely say I will not fear losing salvation since God said, "I will NEVER leave thee or FORSAKE thee."

Hebrews 10:12 "Jesus our priest offered one sacrifice for sins FOR ALL TIME. Then he sat down at the right hand of God." Jesus' sacrifice for me was perfect and FOR ALL TIME.

Hebrews 10:14 "For by one offering He hath perfected FOREVER them that are (saved) sanctified."

1 Peter 1:23 Being BORN AGAIN, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth FOREVER. His "born-again" children remain God's-children "FOREVER." They cannot get UN-born.

2 John 1:2 "For the truth's sake, which dwelleth IN US, and shall be with us FOREVER."
God's truth resides IN US, that is, IN our spirit FOREVER.

Describing the final heaven in Rev 22:5, God inspired John to write, "And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and THEY shall reign FOREVER and ever. THEY refers to God's-Children after they are with Him in the final heaven on the NEW earth.

Now we will review security-of-the-believer verses that reveal the word:
EVERLASTING

Mt 19:29 "And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit EVERLASTING life." As they stand before "the judgment seat of Christ", God's Children who sacrifice for Him will receive an enhanced reward then enjoy EVERLASTING life in His presence.

Matthew 25:46 "And these shall go away into EVERLASTING punishment: but the righteous into LIFE ETERNAL. We are made righteous only by trusting Jesus for salvation which is EVERLASTING.

Luke 18:30 "Who shall not receive manifold more in this present time, and in the world to come life EVERLASTING.
God's children will be blessed by His EVERLASTING presence here and in eternity.

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have EVERLASTING life." From one of the most famous verses in God's Word, comes the absolute assurance that believing in Jesus results in permanent, EVERLASTING salvation.

John 3:36 "He that believeth on the Son HATH EVERLASTING life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him." That verse clearly defines "Lost" & "Saved." Jesus repeated that clear definition in John 3:18.

John 4:14 "But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into EVERLASTING life."
Jesus permanently eliminates our spiritual thirst with His EVERLASTING salvation.

John 5:24 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth My word, and believeth on Him that sent me, HATH (present tense) EVERLASTING life, and shall not come into condemnation (never become lost); but is passed from death unto life." When we believed/trusted/exercised faith in Jesus, He GAVE us EVERLASTING salvation.

John 6:27 "Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto EVERLASTING life, which the Son of man shall GIVE unto you: for Him hath God the Father SEALED (guaranteed). Do not work for food that spoils. Work for a heavenly REWARD that is EVERLASTING.

John 6:40 And this is the will of Him that sent me, that every one which seeth (understands about) the Son, and believeth on Him, may HAVE EVERLASTING life: and I will raise him up at the last day." When we believe/trust/exercise faith in Jesus, He GIVES us "EVERLASTING" spiritual life and promises to catch us up to Him in the Rapture.

John 6:47 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me HATH EVERLASTING life."
Believing Jesus causes God's-children to HATH EVERLASTING life.

John 12:50 "And I know that His commandment is life EVERLASTING: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak." Obeying God's command to trust Jesus results in EVERLASTING spiritual life.

Acts 13:46 "Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, 'It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you (Jews) : but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of EVERLASTING life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles."
For the lost, choosing to reject the Gospel results in EVERLASTING spiritual death.

Romans 6:22 "But now being made FREE FROM SIN, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end EVERLASTING life.
Repenting of the Sin of rejecting Jesus results in EVERLASTING life.

2Thes 2:16 "Now our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and HATH GIVEN us EVERLASTING consolation and good hope through grace."
Salvation is a grace GIFT from God that is EVERLASTING.

1Timothy 1:16 "Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter BELIEVE ON HIM to life EVERLASTING.
When we trust Jesus He GIVES life EVERLASTING which we MUST share with others.

Now, we will review verses that teach Security-of-the-Believer using words like:
KEPT - KEEP

John 17:12a "While I was with them in the world, I KEPT them in thy name: those that thou gavest Me I have KEPT, and none of them is lost" Once they trust Him for salvation, Jesus affirms that God's-children are "KEPT, and none of them is lost" Permanent security because Jesus said, I have KEPT them. Security depends upon Jesus, not me.

1 Peter 1:3-5 "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again (born-again) to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you (God's-children), who are KEPT by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be revealed in the last time." We became God's-child when He "has begotten us." We are BORN-AGAIN and we are KEPT by the power of God NOT by anything that we do. Salvation does not fade away since it is permanent. God's-children are truly saved the moment that they exercise faith for salvation. "He that believeth (trusts/exercises faith in Jesus) is NOT condemned John 3:18a He is eternally born-again, saved.

Now, we study an interesting word the means to be permanently Guaranteed: SEAL

John 6:27 "Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto EVERLASTING life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for Him hath God the Father SEALED." To God's- children, He brands us with His SEAL that can not be broken.

2 Cor 1:20 "Who hath also SEALED us, and GIVEN the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts."
God GAVE us salvation then branded us as His own by putting the Holy Spirit in our hearts, He SEALED us.

Eph 4:30 "And grieve not the Holy Spirit of God, whereby ye ARE SEALED unto the day of redemption." Until the day of redemption when Jesus comes in the clouds to catch up all of God's-children, we ARE SEALED permanently. Holy Spirit of God seals children-of-God with His brand of ownership. Even grieving God's Holy Spirit doesn't cause Him to leave us but activates conviction of sinS that leads us to confession and a plea for forgiveness which God immediately grants to His repentant child.

Now, we will study Security-of-the-Believer verses that feature the word: PRESERVED

Cor 1:7a-8 "waiting for the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ who shall also confirm (PRESERVE) you unto the end, that ye be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Rapture)." As God's-children are waiting for the comingday of our Lord He will confirm (PRESERVE) you unto the end of our physical life or until He catches-us-up to Him in the Rapture.

2Timothy 4:18 "And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will PRESERVE me unto His heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever." All believer's eternal spirits are PRESERVEd as we eagerly await being caught up to His heavenly kingdom at the Rapture, the first resurrection.

1 Peter 1:4 :To an inheritance INCORRUPTIBLE and undefiled and that does not fade away, RESERVED in heaven for you." Our eternal salvation is sure since God has it RESERVED in heaven.

Jude 1:1 "Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and PRESERVED in Jesus Christ." By God's inspiration, Jude assured born-again believers that we are PRESERVED in Jesus Christ.

IMMORTALITY guarantees that our saved eternal spirit shall never die.

Teaching about the Rapture of God's-children, the Holy Spirit-inspired writer of 1 Cor 15:52-54 reveals "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on IMMORTALITY, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory." When Jesus catches us up to Him the children-of-God who have died physically shall be raised in the first resurrection have full assurance that our saved eternal spirit's will be reunited to an incorruptible body that shall have put on IMMORTALITY.

One of the most assuring Security-of-the-Believer phrases in God's Word is that His-children are: KNOWN BY JESUS

John 10:3-4 "To Him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear His voice: and He calleth His own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. And when He putteth forth His own sheep, He goeth before them, and the sheep follow Him: for they KNOW His voice."

John 10:27 My sheep hear My voice, and I KNOW them, and they follow Me: 28 And I give unto them ETERNAL life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of My hand." I am God's-child therefore He KNOWs me so His prayer line is ALWAYS open, no waiting.


SOME OF A MULTITUDE OF OTHER VERSES THAT AFFIRM SECURITY OF THE BELIEVER

They will say to Jesus, I changed by life and did wonderful works for you. Notice the emphasis upon what the professors said, "I" did this & that.

John 6:37-40 ALL that the Father giveth Me shall come to Me; and him that cometh to Me I WILL IN NO WISE CAST OUT. For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I SHOULD LOSE NOTHING (no one), but should raise it up again at the last day. And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on Him, may have EVERLASTING life: and I WILL RAISE HIM UP at the last day." My name is written in the Lamb's Book of Life, therefore, He affirms my security when He says, "I SHOULD LOSE NOTHING (no one) not one of ALL" of those who believed in Jesus for salvation.

John 10:14It is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.

John 14:16-17 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you FOREVER; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye KNOW him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you." Since we KNOW God's Holy Spirit He constantly assures us that we are saved "FOREVER."

1 John 2:19 "They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us. All who profess salvation does not POSSESS it so they can not lose what they never had. If they had been truly-born-again-children-of-God like Jesus clearly defined in John 3, they would have worshipped with other children-of-God.

1 John 5:18 Note these words, WE KNOW that whosoever (the inner man-the spirit) is Born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself and the wicked one toucheth him not." "WE KNOW" that our soul is begotten of God so the inner man of the spirit can not commit again that one fatal going-to-hell Sin of rejecting Jesus' love GIFT of salvation, because of that, we are motivated to avoid satan's temptations while trying to serve Him.

Romans 8:14-15 "For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they ARE the sons of God. For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we ARE the children of God."
God's indwelling Holy Spirit reminds of His love GIFT of salvation and that "we ARE the children of God." ARE not might be. Not hope to be. Not expect to be. Once-a-child-always-a-child.

1 Cor 1:8 "Who shall also CONFIRM YOU TO THE END, that ye may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord." Written to children-of-God, like us, who were constantly committing sinS. Since God is faithful, His Holy Spirit will "CONFIRM YOU TO THE END, that ye may be blameless in the day (Rapture-resurrection) of our Lord Jesus Christ." WHAT is "blameless?" Not this carnal body of flesh in which we live BUT the inner-man-of-the-spirit in which God's Holy Spirit lives.

Ephesians 2:8 "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the GIFT OF GOD:" He will NOT take back His GIFT.

Heb 10:10 "By the which we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ ONCE FOR ALL." Our salvation is secure since Jesus died ONCE FOR ALL.

Jude 24 "Now unto Him that is able to KEEP YOU FROM FALLING, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy." Human children-of-God have a propensity toward breaking God's rules. Praise God!! That security of the believer does NOT depend upon me keeping all of His rules but upon God alone who is "able to KEEP YOU FROM FALLING."

FINAL COMFORT

1 Thess 4: 13-19 "But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep (saved dead), that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope (the lost). For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again (the Gospel), even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with Him. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep (dead in Christ). For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead (asleep) in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore COMFORT one another with these words." When I get down in the dumps, my spirit is revived by the study of SECURITY OF THE BELIEVER that concludes with this FINAL COMFORT.

DEFINED: Once-saved-always-saved, Security-of-the-Believer, Eternal Salvation of every truly-born-again-child-of-God that Jesus clearly define in John 3. It is absolutely impossible that any human that has truly believed/trusted/exercised faith in Jesus and accepted His love GIFT of the salvation of their eternal inner-person-their-spirit, the one thing that separates humans from gorillas, to EVER AGAIN become a hell bound lost soul.

FAKE BELIEVERS DEFINED: Profession-but-NOT SAVED. The favorite tactic of satan is to motivate a person into believing that making a profession, joining a church and getting baptized to be all that is required for salvation. Those children-of-satan profess to be "Christian" but were never saved wreak havoc among their lost acquaintances and confuse immature, baby believers that ARE truly-born-again-children-of-God. After time, their lifestyle will betray their false profession BUT, remember, God only knows the true condition of their ETERNAL spirit. Will it go to heaven or hell upon the death of their physical body? We can't make that judgment. We can inspect the activities of the outer-man-of-the-flesh NOT the inner man-of-the-spirit. Only God knows.

That means that some who PROFESSES salvation, then gets baptized, takes the Lord's supper, sings in the choir, sings specials, teaches Sunday School and etc. after they come down the aisle, and profess that they have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as their Savior MAY be a FAKE-child-of-God. Only God knows. Speaking of satan's children who were anti-christs in 1 John 2: "19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us." From the church, they went out because they were NOT TRUE believers, "they were not all of us."

Knowing that FAKE "Christians" would be implanted in churches by satan, Jesus' clear teaching on this subject is recorded in Matthew 7:21-23: "Not every one that saith unto Me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of My Father (believes in Jesus) which is in heaven. Many will say to Me in that (judgment) day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Thy name? And in Thy name have cast out devils? And in Thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never KNEW you: depart from me ye that work iniquity." As He sends them from His presence, Jesus will emphatically tell them, "I never KNEW you." He did NOT say "you WERE born-again, saved, but you forfeited it by committing one little sin so you got UNborn therefore you are no longer God's-child." He emphatically will say to them, "I never KNEW you: depart from me." Notice the emphasis upon what the professors said, "I" did this & that. They "thought" that they had EARNED entry into heaven.

A born-again-child-of-God for 67 years. Retired except occasional real estate sales.  Married 61 years.  2 children. 4 GRANDchildren. 3  GREATGRANDchildren. Deacon 50+ years. Student of God's Word. Daily prayer, "Even so, Come, LORD Jesus." Love to be critigued. Enjoy others' viewpoints. Pray for me

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print