God answers prayer
by Michael Hume

"The LORD did as Moses asked, and removed the swarms of flies from Pharaoh." Exodus 8:31
On reading this is struck me that had Moses not asked, God may not have removed the swarms of flies so soon. God waited for Moses to ask, then answered.

God cares for us and even answers prayer about menial things. I asked Him to remove tail gate drivers from my car journeys. They irritate me. They also irritate a lot of other motorists. In a recent survey tail gate drivers were cited as the most annoying thing on the road. Anyway, the other day a driver decided to drive far too close to my rear bumper and stay there. This time, I waited to see what would happen. In a short while there was a roundabout, and he went another way. I breathed a sigh of relief and thanked God.

The tail gate driver did not annoy me for long, and that was how God answered. That way God makes my drives more relaxed, and I feel more confident now God has started answering those prayers.

God is attentive to us, loves hearing from His children. As a loving Father, he wants to give us things, and help us in any way He can.Prayer is never wasted. Even in trials it's wise to pray. "In the day of my trouble I call on you, for you will answer me." Psalm 86:7
Jesus wanted us to pray. He said "Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete." John 16:24. This is a really open invitation to ask for anything.

God will always answer us and guide us. He answers His way and in His time, which is the best. God wants us to be actively praying.

Michael Hume. The Holy Spirit teaches you everything.  Copyright belongs to author.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print