The Invincible Kingdom Anointing
by Lloyd Nsek, Sr

Are you the Messiah we've been expecting, or should we keep looking for someone else?
Matthew 11:3 NLT.

Matthew reveals that at this particular time frame, John the Baptist was now in prison, when he made this inquiry of Jesus Christ. In itself, the statement indicates some sort of a mental struggle inside the mind of John the Baptist. Perhaps, the prison environment and the circumstances brought about the mental distortion, one might say. Perhaps, it reveals something much deeper beyond the surface of our faith work and walk: The kingdom versus non-kingdom anointing in the Bible. Only one is invincible inside us.

In terms of ministry, John the Baptist was chosen and ordained from birth (Luke 1:15-17 NLT). His anointing was very Holy Spirit specific in the spirit and power of Elijah. Meaning, John the Baptist anointing, like Prophet Elijah, was confined only to an outward experience of God's presence, and not an inward, abiding presence of the Holy Spirit, promised by Christ Jesus to those who believe in Him (John 14:17 NLT). Could this explain why John lost it? Was he not the same person who spoke in glowing terms about Jesus Christ (John 1:32-36 NLT) in the beginning? Driving my faith by the Old Prophets raises serious spiritual concerns (2 Cor. 3:14 NLT) in my mind.

I'd like to examine the type of anointing that drives my faith work and walk. I don't want to be confused even in difficult times. Heavenly Father, I pray that you infuse in me the invincible kingdom anointing that keeps me poised and very knowledgeable of your will and purpose (1 John 2:27 NLT).

Please contact me: [email protected]

I am an author of a fascinating new book titled, Christianity the End of Spiritual Confusion. I have been serving in the Gospel vineyard as a Bishop. I reside in Southern California.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print