I am Marked for Entry
by Ramona Cook

Once upon a time, and only once, I lived in a Gated Community.

Before you could get through the Gate to come into my home, you needed some entry word, or card, or perhaps my pre-authorized permission to the Gate Guard.

"Heaven is a Gated Community," that is what the Church billboard said.

"Heaven is a Gated Community," I never really thought of it that way, but it is true.

We may not enter God's Home, which He desires to share with us freely, because He requires that only those who have the "right" to enter, will enter.

We all do want to enter Heaven and to enjoy the more than marvelous things God has prepared for those who love Him.

So what's the password? What is the number? Where is my card? Has God given His permission to the Gate Guard saying that I may enter?

There is a number and many of us know that number 3:16; some may not know it, so here it is: John 3:16, which says that, God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that WHOSEVER believes in Jesus shall not be turned away, but shall have everlasting life.

The password is wrapped up in that verse and it has an effect on our hearts when we receive it for ourselves; "I believe on Jesus for my salvation and I trust in Him that He has given the word to the Gate Guard to allow me to enter because I have received His blood, that was shed in His death for the cleansing of my sin, and I believe that He is now alive, having raised from the dead."

I have now become "Family" and Heaven is my home. God will share that Home with me forever.

Actually God has placed on me an Invisible Stamp, a Promise, so that I may enter Heaven. The "Stamp of Promise" is the Seal of the Blessed Holy Spirit.

When I arrive at the Gate, they will know me, and they will see that Seal, and the blood of Jesus, and the robes of righteousness that He gives to me, and they will know that I have the permission of God to come in, all because I claim as mine the Jesus of the message of 3:16; John 3:16.

Ramona: 08/20/2013

Ramona,  Master in Ministry Arts, BA in Biblical Studies, I am an Ordained Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print