Reams of Words
by PamFord Davis

Bookworms, unite! Avid readers share a common bond; they actually enjoy reading. I find it refreshing. In a society of video clips and audio sound bites, readers are alive and kicking. Even though newspaper, publishing and bookstore businesses are on the demise, multitudes still read what comes out in print.

Readers now turn to alternate sources such as E books and Internet E zines and delight in book storage on Kindle. Whatever the method, hardcover to Kindle, they find a quiet corner and assimilate information. Solomon, King of great wisdom, considered the value in reams of words. He not only achieved excellence in wisdom; he also had horse sense.

"But about going further [than the words given by one Shepherd], my son, be warned. Of making many books there is no end [so do not believe everything you read], and much study is a weariness of the flesh. All has been heard; the end of the matter is: Fear God [revere and worship Him, knowing that He is], and keep His commandments (Ecclesiastes 12:12-13a Amplified)."

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print