Stand in awe of God
by Michael Hume

"Stand in awe of God" says the author of Ecclesiastes 5:7

God is awesome. Trials make me weary, and sometimes dejected, but lifting my thoughts to the Maker of Life renews faith.

God made the universe. Earth can't even be seen with the naked eye from Andromeda, our nearest galaxy. God made all the planets unique in our solar system. We have beautiful images of Saturn and its rings, and Jupiter looks like a marzipan gas giant.

God is awesome doing marvels all the time. He is stronger than nature, and nature is stronger than man. When large earthquakes shake the ground, a flood thunders in taking everything away with it, man can just watch. Exploding volcano's, and the shifting of continental plates making the earth creak and move is a power greater than man.

Nothing is impossible with God. He does many miracles. With Moses he parted a sea to let the Israelites cross on dry land. With Elijah he brought fire on his offering on Mount Carmel.
Jesus walked on water, turned water to wine, healed the sick, raised the dead, and turned few loaves and fishes into many, twice.

About Jesus's works John wrote "If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written." John 21:25 God has done so much and knows so much that you woud need a library bigger than earth itself to hold one copy of each of his books. God has vast knowledge and is a most brilliant thinker. Above genius.

God is awesome in power. His power was "Exerted in Christ when he raised him from the dead, and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every title that can be given, not only in this age, but also in the one to come." Ephesians 1:20,21

That power is so great that it not only has given millions to become followers of Jesus, eternal life, but it also gives us relief from severe Satanic attacks when we remind ourselves of the cross, burial and rising of Jesus.

God is much greater than people, than presidents, prime ministers, kings, queens, the pope, archbishops,generals, the rich, famous, television stars, pop stars, all in authority. All people.

To God be all glory.

Michael Hume. The Holy Spirit teaches you everything.  Copyright belongs to author.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print