Meet me on the path
by jack Doepke

The first human cyborg, Professor Warwick of Redding University in Great Britain was recently implanted with a six by three-millimeter computer chip that allowed him to interface with the main computer at the University. The chip opened doors for him, turned on the lights, his own personal computer, as well continually monitoring all his biological functions.
In setting this up they tried giving the chip a code number 666, but the main computer wouldn't accept it (I wouldn't either) and who said that computers aren't smart? One did beat Kasparov in chess you know, and I suppose there are some crazies out there who think how wonderful it could make their lives they could do math calculations so fast it would make heads spin like that guy in "Beetlejuice". But what is the point? Are they trying to better God our Creator? It seems to me that such behavior might very well get them kicked out of Heaven. Isn't that exactly what happened to Lucifer?
The older I become the more I see the need for humility in my life. I've made a point to become more humble before my God, to pray more, to listen more to what others are saying and to serve rather than be served. I still have a long way to go, but I think I'm now walking a better path. I hope I see you on it.


Jack Doepke Author of "The Sacrificial Lamb"

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print