Yes Lord!
by Steve Countryman

Two words that carry incredible power! It is what these two words represent that makes them powerful. When you say "yes Lord" you validate your faith and belief in your God. Yes Lord is you surrendering your life and your will to His. By saying yes to God you submit and commit all of your troubles, cares and problems to Jehovah God. Yes Lord represents your alignment and agreement with God and His Word. It shows your obedience to God and all that is required of you. Yes Lord opens doors for the Holy Spirit to move in you, to you, with you, for you and through you. It is not a blind statement or a robotic response but a reply of what God is in you. A reality of knowing what your life would be like without Jesus in it. Knowing where your final destination will be, in heaven. Knowing that everyone goes through problems and troubles but you have someone who will never leave you and will help you get through it.

God will never force himself on you or do anything with you unless your response is 'yes Lord". Yes Lord brings blessings of power, faith, strength, peace, hope, prosperity, deliverance, healing, restoration and victory to your life. It also brings spiritual awareness, wisdom, knowledge, understanding, all spiritual blessings and giftings. Yes Lord has no strings attached and removes all of your limitations and restrictions. Yes Lord enables and releases God's plans and destiny for your life. It brings intimacy and closeness with Father God as you grow and go deeper in Him. Yes Lord removes obstacles and barriers that we often use to block God in our daily lives. Yes Lord welcomes the Holy Spirit in you to have His way through you. Yes Lord allows confidence and expectation of your faith in action to take root. Yes Lord starts every day with assurance and peace of mind that God knows what is best for you today. Yes Lord is a door opener to God's supernatural. Yes Lord is a declaration of your trust in your God.

So now that you know what "yes Lord" can do, it is time to use it as your daily declaration of faith. Your affirmation of who you are in Christ Jesus and who Christ Jesus is in you! Read the following out loud and let the Holy Spirit have His way in you

"Yes Lord you love me with a powerful love. Yes Lord I am your child. Yes Lord you bless me immeasurably more than I can ask, think or imagine. Yes Lord your will and destiny for my life is fulfilled in me today. Yes Lord I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me. Yes Lord I am empowered and over flow with your Holy Spirit. Yes Lord I believe in you and your Word. Yes Lord you guide my steps and direct my path. Yes Lord I am more than a conquer. Yes Lord I am the head and not the tail, I am above and not beneath. Yes Lord I hear your voice clearly and obey your commands and your Word. Yes Lord you clothe me in your righteousness. Yes Lord I lay hands on the sick as you heal them and they recover. Yes Lord through your power I cast out demons. Yes Lord by your Holy Spirit who raised Christ from the dead I pray over the dead and they are raised to life. Yes Lord I do all this everywhere I go. Yes Lord I create "God opportunities" for your glory! Yes Lord people see you when they see me!" Yes Lord!


Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print