Praying Through the Scriptures - John 4
by

Thank you, Lord Jesus, for breaking with tradition and doing the right thing by speaking with the Samaritan woman at the well. Thank you for offering her living water and for offering it to me, as well.

Thank you for clearly stating that you are the Messiah. Help me to verbally acknowledge with absolute certainty that you are indeed the Messiah and my Lord.

Jesus, let my food also be doing the will of my Father. You said the fields are ripe for the harvest, so please send laborers into the fields. I am willing to be one of those laborers, if God so chooses.

Heavenly Father, as I talk to people, let my testimony be such that others will believe and acknowledge Jesus as the Savior of the world and as their own personal Savior.

Like the official mentioned in this passage, Lord Jesus, help me to take you at your word. Help me to not just believe in you, but to believe you.

Thank you, Jesus, for loving all peoples enough to die for each one of us. Amen.

Copyright 2007, Star Ferdinand.

Star Ferdinand is the author of The Prayerful Bible Study Series of study guides, numerous devotionals, and other Christian writings. You can read more of her writings at starferdinand.wordpress.com.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print