Salvation: A New Covenant Gift to Humanity
by Lloyd Nsek, Sr

Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is that they may be saved. For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge
(Romans 10:1-2 NKJV)

Today, every Christian knows that there are two sets of God's Word in the Holy Bible. These are organized and compiled under two very distinct covenants namely: the Old Covenant [first] and the New Covenant [second], respectively. But what is not quite clear, equally and fully understood by many in Christendom is the following [Hebrews 8: 6-13 NLT]: But now Jesus, our High Priest, has been given a ministry that is far superior to the old priesthood, for He is the one who mediates for us a far better covenant with God, based on better promises. If the first covenant had been faultless, there would have been no need for a second covenant to replace it. But when God found fault with the people, he said.

In the kingdom of God, salvation is not swiftly attained as some of us might inadvertently believe. Because of sin and sinfulness, salvation must be ratified by blood. Clearly, a human blood holds more value than animal blood. Firstly, the Old covenant that only made mention of salvation was ratified by the blood of animals. Secondly, the New covenant that really actualized salvation was ratified by a human blood: Jesus Christ. Therefore, no one, not even the Israelites, can ignore the terms of endearment stipulated for obtaining salvation.

I am an author of a fascinating new book titled, Christianity the End of Spiritual Confusion. I have been serving in the Gospel vineyard as a Bishop. I reside in Southern California.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print