Eliminate Stress and Toxic Emotions Naturally
by Rhonda Jones

Deep breathing exercises provide an excellent method to relieve stress and rid yourself of toxic emotions that inhabit your body. Emotions play an integral part in our personalities and often tap into the yearnings of our subconscious mind. Without emotions our lives would be pretty bland. God will often use our emotions to convict us of sin so we can repent and walk in a new direction. Emotions also help us to grieve loss or celebrate victories. However, emotions become toxic when they create prolonged depression, oppression, or worry in our lives.

Toxic emotions interfere with your well-being and create a dark cloud over your mood. In order to get relief, first try to identify the emotion that's creating your anxiety. The most common toxic emotions include fear, pain, anxiety, and guilt. If you can dig deep enough, you'll discover that the emotion is probably related to a thought that you may not be conscious of at the moment. Perhaps someone said an unkind word to you or missed an important deadline.

Toxic emotions are the residues of destructive thoughts that have gone unchecked. You can literally release these emotions from your body by identifying them and consciously eliminating them through deep breathing exercises.

Begin by finding a quiet place to sit and relax. Close your eyes. Breath in deeply through your nose allowing your abdominal area to expand as it fills with air. Each time you exhale through your nose, mentally say "I release..." and then insert the emotion you want to release. For example, "I release anxiety." Continue to repeat the exercise until all vestiges of the toxic emotion are gone and your peace of mind is restored. If you can identify the thoughts and emotions that lead to your anxiety, you can take authority over them and allow them to flow out of your body easily and naturally through deep breathing.

Rhonda Jones is the creator of over 25 Christian meditation and affirmation Cds and the author of the Christian makeover program, Help Me God Change My Life and A Date with God. Learn more at http://www.thechristianmeditator.com and http://www.holyandhealthyliving.com.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print