Seven-Fourteen (7:14)
by beatrice ofwona

'They had with them every wild animal according to its kind, all livestock according to their kinds, every creature that moves along the ground according to its kind and every bird according to its kind, everything with wings.' (Genesis7:14)

'Then the LORD said to Moses, "Pharaoh's heart is unyielding, he refuses to let the people go.' (Exodus 7:14)

'He is to bring one of each kind as an offering, a contribution to the LORD; it belongs to the priest who sprinkles the blood of the fellowship offerings.' (Leviticus 7:14)

'One gold dish weighing ten shekels, filled with incense;..' (Numbers 7:14)

'You will be blessed more than any other people; none of your men or women will be childless nor any of your livestock without young.' (Deuteronomy 7:14)

'In the morning, present yourselves tribe by tribe. The tribe that the LORD takes shall come forward clan by clan; the clan that the LORD takes shall come forward family by family; and the family that the LORD takes shall come forward man by man.' (Joshua 7:14)

'His friend responded, "This can be nothing other than the sword of Gideon son of Joash, the Israelite. God has given the Midianites and the whole camp into his hands." (Judges 7:14)

'The towns from Ekron to Gath that the Philistines had captured from Israel were restored to her, and Israel delivered the neighboring territory from the power of the Philistines. And there was peace between Israel and the Amorites.' (1Samuel 7:14)

''I will be his Father and he shall be my son. When he does wrong, I will punish him with the rod of men, with floggings inflicted by men.' (2Samuel 7:14)

'whose mother was a widow from the tribe of Naphtali and whose father was a man of Tyre and a craftsman in bronze. Huram was highly skilled and experienced in all kinds of bronze work. He came to King Solomon and did all the work assigned to him.'(1Kings 7:14)

'So they selected two chariots with their horses, and the king sent them after the Aramean army. He commanded the drivers, "Go and find out what has happened." (2Kings 7:14)

'The descendants of Manasseh: Asriel was his descendant through his Aramean concubine. She gave birth to Makir, the father of Gilead." (1Chronicles 7:14)

''if my people who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.' (2Chronicles 7:14)

'You are sent by the king and his seven advisers to inquire about Judah and Jerusalem with regard to the Law of your God, which is in your hand.'(Ezra 7:14)

'of Zaccai 760.'(Nehemuah 7:14)

''even then you frighten me with dreams and terrify me with visions.'(Job 7:14)

'He who is pregnant with evil and conceives trouble gives birth to disillusionment.'(Psalm 7:14)

'I have fellowship offerings at home; today I fulfilled my vows.' (Proverbs 7:14)

'When times are good, be happy; but when times are bad, consider; God has made the one as well as the other. Therefore, a man cannot discover anything about his future.' (Ecclesiastes 7:14)

'Therefore, the LORD Himself will give you a sign; The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a Son and will call Him Immanuel.'(Isaiah 7:14)

'Therefore, what I did to Shiloh I will now do to the house that bears my Name, the temple you trust in, the place I gave to you and your fathers.' (Jeremiah 7:14)

'Though they blow the trumpet and get everything ready, no-one will go into battle, for my wrath is upon the whole crowd.' (Ezekiel 7:14)

''He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all peoples, nations and men of every language worshipped Him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away; and His kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.'(Daniel 7:14)

'They do not cry out to me from their hearts but wail upon their beds. They gather together for grain and new wine but turn away from me.' (Hosea 7:14)

'Amos answered Amaziah, "I am neither a prophet nor a prophet's son, but I was a shepherd, and I also took care of sycamore-fig trees.'(Amos 7:14)

'Shepherd your people with your staff, the flock of your inheritance, which lives by itself in a forest in fertile pasture-lands. Let them feed in Bashan and Gilead as in the days long ago.' (Micah 7:14)

'I scattered them with a whirlwind among all the nations , where they were strangers. The land was left so desolate behind them that no one would come or go. This is how they made the pleasant land desolate.' (Zechariah 7:14)

'But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.' (Mathew 7:14)

'Again Jesus called to the crowd to Him and said, "Listen to me everyone and understand this.'(Mark 7:14)

'Then He went up and touched the coffin, and those carrying it stood still. He said, "Young men, I say to you, get up!" (Luke 7:14)

'Not until halfway through the Feast did Jesus go up to the temple courts and begin to teach.'(John 7:14)

'After this, Joseph sent for his father Jacob and his whole family, seventy-five in all.' (Acts 7:14)

'We know that the law is spiritual, but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin.'(Romans 7:14)

'For the unbelieving husband has been sanctified through his wife and the unbelieving wife has been sanctified through her believing husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy.' (1Corinthians 7:14)

'I had boasted to him about you, and you have not embarrassed me. But just as everything we said to you was true, so our boasting about you to Titus had proved to be true as well.' (2Corinthians 7:14)

'For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah and in regard to that tribe, Moses said nothing about priests.'(Hebrews 7:14)

'I answered, "Sir you know" And he said, "These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. (Revelations 7:14)
(Wordcount 1034)

May these words (sermons), from various men and women of God be a blessing to all. 

contact:[email protected]

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print