SELECTING A HOME
by Ramona Cook

"And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt." Daniel 12:2

There is not a doubt in my mind that you are, even as I am, one who wishes to awaken to everlasting life.

Those who will awaken, or rise from the dead, to everlasting shame and contempt will not be those who planned to do so; they will be those who simply did not take care of the business at hand when the opportunity to make a choice was extended.

The Scriptures do not teach that only the "righteous" will rise from the dead on that Day when the Trumpet of God sounds, but rather It teaches that all humans will arise from the dead at an appointed time; some to live with God in everlasting happiness and some to awaken to everlasting shame and contempt, void of the Presence of God.

It is NOT God Who makes this decision for us. God has provided a path to everlasting life by way of Jesus, The God Man. It is the privilege of each one of us to choose the final place of our eternal residence.

The process is a simple one and it goes like this:

A: acknowledge that you are one who has missed the mark of being a perfect person; meaning that you are a sinner.

B: believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved; meaning that you have entry rights to everlasting life, because Jesus lays His Righteousness over you to cover you to safety and salvation.

C: confess, with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, and you shall be saved. For with the heart man believes unto righteousness and with the mouth confess is made unto salvation; meaning that you have come to Jesus for salvation from the shame and contempt, and are telling it with your voice.

Jesus does require us to be open and vocal about our belief in Him. Our spoken word confirms our belief.

"All who call on the Name of the Lord, shall be saved!" Romans 10:13

These are the simple steps that assure us to be awakened to everlasting life.

To fail to take part in the process of these steps is to choose the route to everlasting shame and contempt.

Please, assure your future by taking care of the matter right now. It is not wise to put it off until later because one never knows the moment of one's death.

Simply speak to Jesus out loud right now, telling Him that you need Him to save you to Heaven and from the Place of misery and shame. Then begin to follow Him by reading His Word and following His instructions given to us therein.

Ramona: 09/29/2013

Ramona,  Master in Ministry Arts, BA in Biblical Studies, I am an Ordained Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print