The God
by Steve Countryman

It is the correct title of Jehovah God. Declaring God as The God is to invite criticism, name calling, insults, harm, arguments, fights, the red hot anger of the unbelievers and even war. But if you believe in the Bible as God's undisputed Word then you have to believe that Jehovah God is THE GOD. He is the God of creation. He is the God of all mankind. He is the God of heaven and earth. He is the God of the starry host. He is the God of the universe. He is The God of gods, King of kings and Lord of lords. He is Jehovah Jerih, He is Jehovah Rapha, He is Jehovah Shamah, for He is The God.

People have a problem with the Bible being God's Holy Word. They have a problem with The God being God. People have a problem with there only being One God. They have a problem with God on God's terms so they insist on a god on man's terms. People have a problem with being held accountable for their sins by The God so they make their own gods. Mankind by nature wants to worship a god who will encourage their sinful lifestyles or believe in no god at all. They don't want to hear that Jesus is the ONLY way to Father God, John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." Instead they want to hear "all roads lead to God". That is why they don't like hearing the name of Jesus mentioned anywhere at any time because it brings conviction.

Haven't you noticed that the name of Jesus is the only name of God that is ever censored, omitted, despised, hated, cursed, abused, taken in vain, offended, trashed and denied. You don't hear the fake god's names or their prophet's names treated the same way! Shouldn't that indicate that "there is something about that name". Jehovah God, His Son Jesus and the Holy Spirit are One and the same God, The God. The God brings the truth out of the lies and deception of the false gods.

He is The God that loved you before time began. He is The God who formed you in your mother's womb. He is The God who breathed life into you. He is the God who picked you before time began for a time and place such as this. He is The God who redeemed you, delivers you, spares you, heals you, restores you, protects you, empowers you, changes you from glory to glory and fills you with His Holy Spirit.

Jehovah God is The God and there is no other. Lord you are The God and there is none like you. Father God you are The God and there is none that compares to you. Abba Father you are The God and God alone. God of creation you are The God, the Perfect One. Precious Lord you are The God who is Holy and righteous. Powerful God you are The God who is from everlasting to everlasting. And He is The God who loves YOU so much that He sent His only Son to die for YOU! I love you father God for you are the ONLY God deserving of the title The God!


Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print