Does God Hear Everyone's Prayers?
by Gregory John Monroe

*Scenario*

Unbeliever: "Mom, I'm having the hardest time finding a job. I don't know what I'm doing wrong."

Believer: "You should pray about it, sweetheart. Ask God to help you, and He will."

After witnessing this scene, the believer was asked why the unbeliever was led to believe and be encouraged that God would listen to that prayer?

The answer was that God hears all prayers.

*Another scenario*

Believer: "My brother no longer goes to church. And even though he's lived a worldly life for years now, he still considers himself to be a Christian. I'm not sure about that because he drinks, smokes, and cheats on his wife. That's his lifestyle. I'm not going to say anything to him, though, because he says he still prays to God."

Witnessing this too, the believer was told that his brother was at best a carnal Christian; one who professes to be Christian, but is one in name only.

It was suggested that his brother was perishing and had fallen from faith; that there should be an attempt to gently restore him to the Lord by being truthful with him about his spiritual condition.

He was asked the same question asked in the 1st scenario.

This believer too, like the earlier one, believed that God's blessings of rain and sunshine fall on both the righteous and the unrighteous; that God loves everybody even if they walk in darkness.

That is true, but the falling of God's rain and sunshine is in the context of how we are to treat our enemies (Matthew 5: 44-47).

However, in these two cases, the discussion is about an attempt to commune with and beseech the Lord by going directly before His throne.

Both believers were led to turn to Isaiah 59:2, which reads, "But your iniquities have made a separation between you and your God, and your sins have hidden His face from you so that He does not hear."

God can only be approached and will hear a sinner's prayer (like that of all Christians) when it comes through Christ Jesus. Prior to an unbeliever's prayer of confession and acceptance of Jesus, God's word, if being read correctly, states that all the unbelievers prayers are void; thudding against closed, divine ears.

Many will be shocked by Gregory's book, The Three Angels' Message. It ID's Antichrist and the "mark of the beast," and the role both are playing today in the end-time issue of worship. The book's biblical  & historical proof can't be denied. Get more info now at http://www.tinyurl.com/6pk3pyq

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print