Believe it, Be Astonished
by PamFord Davis

Believe it; be astonished! Ripley unveiled some amazing stories; yet, his tales pale in comparison to what we read in the Bible. Skeptics wince; yet, science discoveries prove that the Scripture is true. Believe it; be astonished!

"Look among the nations! Observe! Be astonished! Wonder! Because I am doing something in your daysYou would not believe if you were told (Habakkuk 1:5 NAS)." Today's world news is yesterday's prophecy. It is not coincidental; it is astonishing!

I believe: I am astonished at the accuracy of scripture.

"But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come. For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, revilers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving, irreconcilable, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good, treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God; holding to a form of godliness, although they have denied its power; and avoid such men as these (2 Timothy 3:1-5 NAS)."

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print