Some Comments on "Four Blood Moons" by John Hagee, Part 4
by Karl Kemp

We start with Section 8 of this paper here in Part 4.

8. HAGEE'S CHAPTER 12. "THE FOUR BLOOD MOONS AND TWO FEASTS" (pages 171-181). I'll include an excerpt from pages 172, 173. " 'Four "blood-red" total lunar eclipses will fall on Passover and Sukkot [Tabernacles] in 2014 and 2015, the same back-to-back occurrences at the time of 1492, 1949 and 1967.' [An endnote shows that Hagee quoted this sentence from Bill Koenig, "World Watch Daily," Koenig International News....]

Those three dates were the most important dates in all of Israel's history! [Not more important than the Passover and the Exodus from Egypt, etc.]

There have been several Tetrads (four consecutive blood moons since NASA first recorded their occurrences [[The NASA Lunar Eclipse site even includes data for lunar eclipses for the 5,000 years from -1999 to 3,000, including the number of tetrads per 100 years. For example, from -399 to -300 there were 229 lunar eclipses, with 88 total eclipses, and 7 tetrads; from 1 to 100 there were 251 lunar eclipses, with 57 total eclipses, and 0 tetrads; and from 801-900 there were 228 lunar eclipses, with 89 total eclipses, and 8 tetrads.]], but Tetrads linked to significant Jewish history have happened only three times in more than five hundred years. These specific occurrences could not be ignored. My further research led me to the unmistakable biblical and scientific truth that they are about to happen a fourth time."

I believe that it is quite possible (even probable) that something significant will take place involving Israel in conjunction with the four total lunar eclipses of 2014 and 2015 that will coincide with Passover and Sukkot on those years, and the total solar eclipse of 2015. For one thing, we are living in exciting times, apparently very near the signing of the seven-year treaty of Dan. 9:27. But the tetrad covers a year and a half, and if it is like the other three tetrads of the past five hundred years that Hagee mentions, the significant thing(s) could take place (or begin to take place) before the tetrad begins (as with the tetrads of 1493-94 and 1949-50) or after it ends, which isn't very precise dating for a sign. Besides that, the individual total lunar eclipses in themselves are not all that spectacular (and they will not necessarily be blood red); they are of short duration; and they are not visible in large parts of the world, even if the conditions are favorable to see these eclipses. I already mentioned that very few people on the earth will be able to see the total solar eclipse of 2015. NASA says that total solar eclipse will be visible to some extent (if conditions permit) in Iceland, Europe, north Africa, and north Asia, but that the total eclipse will only be visible in the north Atlantic ocean, the Faeroe Islands (some 200 miles north of Scotland) and Svalbard (an island chain located about half way between Norway and the North Pole).

Danny Faulkner (the astronomer mentioned earlier in this paper) mentioned that the first three total lunar eclipses of 2014 and 2015 won't be visible from Jerusalem. If you are interested where the lunar eclipses will be visible on the earth (conditions permitting), see the NASA Eclipse Web Site.

As we have discussed, my motivation to write this paper started with a need to disagree with Hagee's viewpoint that the four total lunar eclipses (four blood moons) of 2014 and 2015 and the total solar eclipse of 2015 will fulfill the prophecies regarding the sun and moon being darkened (or the moon becoming like blood) of Joel 2:31; Acts 2:20; and Matt. 24:29. I believe those prophecies are very important, but I don't believe there is any possibility that Hagee's viewpoint regarding their fulfillment is correct.


9. HAGEE'S CHAPTER 13, "THE FOUR BLOOD MOONS OF 1493-94" (pages 183-195). I'll quote a sentence from page 183, "Each Tetrad series, consisting of four consecutive Blood Moons with a total solar eclipse occurring somewhere within the sequence of the total lunar eclipses, announced a time of tears and tribulation that would end in national triumph for the Jewish people."

The dates for those four blood moons were Passover, April 2, 1493; Feast of Tabernacles, September 25, 1493; Passover, March 22, 1494; and Feast of Tabernacles, September 15, 1494. And I'll quote what Hagee said (on page 184) after giving those dates. "The first Blood Moon in the Tetrad appeared on April 2, 1493 - on the first day of Passover after the Jewish events of 1492. [Hagee defines those events on the following pages.] There was a total solar eclipse on September 24, 1493 - one day before the blood moon of the Feast of Tabernacles, September 25, 1493."

I knew that the date for the total solar eclipse of September 24, 1493 had to be wrong, one way, or another. It is impossible for a lunar eclipse and a solar eclipse to be a day apart. When a lunar eclipse takes place the earth is between the sun and the moon, and the moon is full. When a solar eclipse takes place the moon is between the sun and the earth, at a new moon. It takes half of a lunar month (14-15 days) for the moon to go from a full moon to a new moon, or vice versa.

NASA has 5,000 years of data for solar eclipses, as it does for lunar eclipses. The date for the only total solar eclipse in 1493 is April 16. This date was 14 days after the first total lunar eclipse of April 2, 1493. I don't know where Hagee got his date of September 24, 1493. He could have gotten it from Mark Biltz: On page 184 Hagee said, "The Four Blood Moons graphics in the chapter and the rest to follow were inspired by 'The Feasts of the Lord' DVD set by Mark Biltz of El Shaddai Ministries." There also was a partial solar eclipse October 10, 1493. Anyway, correcting this date for the total solar eclipse of 1493 won't change what Hagee is saying here.

I'll quote a few sentences from Hagee's pages 185-195 to briefly show what he means by "the Jewish events of 1492." "The monarchy took increasingly drastic measures against the Jews and on March 30, 1942...King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella signed a decree ordering the Jews to leave Castile and Aragon by August 1. This was known as the Edict of Expulsion, which banished all Jewish people from Spain who refused to convert to Catholicism" (page 187). "On July 30 of that year, the entire Jewish community that had not been converted or killed - some 200,000 - were expelled from Spain." In an endnote Hagee referred to Joseph Telushkin, "Jewish Literacy: The Most Important Things to Know About the Jewish Religion, Its People, and Its History" (New York: William Morrow, 1991).


10. HAGEE'S CHAPTER 14. "THE FOUR BLOOD MOONS OF 1949-50" (pages 197-207). The Four Blood Moons of 1949-50 "occurred during the birth of the State of Israel, which began in 1948" (page 197). He gave the dates for the total lunar eclipses of 1949-50 as Passover, April 13, 1949; Feast of Tabernacles, October 7, 1949; Passover, April 2, 1950; and the Feast of Tabernacles, September 26, 1950, and he mentioned that a total solar eclipse took place on September 12, 1950.

"What was happening to the Jewish people during this time [the time of the four total lunar eclipses of 1949-50]? It was in 1948 that Israel was once again declared a nation. There is no greater miracle in human history than the miracle of the ingathering of the seed of Abraham. ... (page 198)." "It was Ben-Gurion who delivered Israel's declaration of independence in Tel Aviv on May 14, 1948" (page 204). "The first permanent Israeli government took office on January 25, 1949. ... It was during this process of Israel's rebirth and the establishment of her borders that on Passover 1949 God splattered the heavens with the first Blood Moon of the second Tetrad [of a 500 year period]. ..." (pages 206, 207).


11. HAGEE'S CHAPTER 15, "THE FOUR BLOOD MOONS OF 1967-68" (pages 209-221). "The third occurrence of a Tetrad of Blood Moons significant to Jewish history [for a 500 year period]...was in 1967-68. Why was this significant to Jewish history? 1967 was the year the city of Jerusalem was reunited with the Jewish people for the first time in nearly nineteen hundred years" (page 209). Israel took over the Old City of Jerusalem, which includes the Temple Mount, from Jordan in the Six-Day War.

These four total lunar eclipses took place on Passover, April 24, 1967; Feast of Tabernacles, October 18, 1967; Passover April 13, 1968; and Feast of Tabernacles, October 6, 1968, and there was a total solar eclipse November 2, 1967.

"In total, 21,000 of Israel's enemies were killed during the Six-Day War; Israel lost 779 soldiers. ... God's signature was on the miraculous victory of the Six-Day War. He signaled this historic event with the third series of Four Blood Moons. The trials and tribulation of war finally brought forth triumph for the Jewish people - the unification of their beloved Jerusalem."


12. HAGEE'S CHAPTER 16, "THE FOUR BLOOD MOONS OF 2014-15" (pages 223-246). This is the last chapter of the book. These four total lunar eclipses will take place Passover, April 15, 2014; Feast of Tabernacles, October 8, 2014; Passover, April 4, 2015; and Feast of Tabernacles, September 28, 2015; and there will be a total solar eclipse March 20, 2015.

"What is the prophetic significance of these Four Blood Moons? ... What were the common denominators of 1492, 1949, and 1967? They all centered in significant events related to Israel and the Jewish people, and they occurred on the Feasts of the Lord, but what about the future? ... God Almighty is going to defend Israel Himself, and Israel will prevail over all adversity and adversaries. As we learned in chapter 1, the prophet sends a clear and powerful message to the world and to Israel: [Hagee quoted Joel 2:30, 31 and mentioned Acts 2:19-20.]" (pages 224-226).

In chapter 1 Hagee did not clearly state that the four total lunar eclipses (blood moons) and the total solar eclipse of 2014-15 will fulfill the prophecies of the sun being darkened and the moon turning into blood of Joel 2:30, 31 and Acts 2:19, 20, but the inference is quite strong. On page 44, however, he clearly stated: "The Bible clearly describes both blood moons and a solar eclipse in Joel 2:30-31 and Acts 2:19-20, and Jesus confirms them in Matthew 24:29, saying, 'Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened and the moon will not give its light; and the stars will fall from heaven and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.' " On page 50 he points that that the tetrad of four blood moons that coincide with Passover and the Feast of Tabernacles in 2014-15 is the last such tetrad this century. (For the record, the NASA data shows that a total of 7 other tetrads of total lunar eclipses (blood moons) take place this century: 2003-04; 2032-33; 2043-44; 2050-51; 2061-62; 2072-73; and 2090-91, but none of these tetrads coincide with Passover and Tabernacles.) And Hagee makes it clear that he believes we are living in the last generation before the Lord Jesus returns (see his pages 228, 229, for example).

The following excerpt from this last chapter in Hagee's book, under the heading "Are You Ready?" (pages 244-246) confirms that he is saying that the four blood moons of 2014-15 will fulfill the prophecies of Joel 2:30, 31; Acts 2:19, 20; and Matt. 24:29 about the sun being darkened and the moon being turned to blood (darkened): "The fourth series of Four Blood Moons is coming! They are extremely rare even by scientific standards. God is shouting to us, 'Something big is about to happen!' However, the coming Four Blood Moons of 2014-15 does not mean the Rapture is going to happen during that time. Why? Because the Rapture could happen at any moment [[from Hagee's pre-week rapture point of view. I don't believe Hagee wants to go on record saying that if the Rapture doesn't take place before the Four Blood Moons of 2014-15, it will necessarily take place in 2014-15, but I'm confident that he thinks that is a very real possibility.]].

What they are [Hagee has the word "are" in italics] telling us is that God is getting ready to change the course of human history once again. He is preparing to display the next series of signs in the heavens. What is going to happen?

The question is not about the terminal generation or when Israel's enemies are going to attack next - the question is are you [Hagee has "you" in italics] ready to meet the Lord? Are your children ready?

Watch and pray! Be prepared, like the five wise virgins who made sure they had extra oil for their lamps (Matthew 25:13 [7-10]). The Church is soon to leave the world. We are seeing signs of the end of this age.

Jesus said, 'When these signs begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near' (Luke 21:28).

We're getting ready to leave here. The King is coming! He is coming with power and great glory, and His reward is with Him (Isaiah 40:10). Are you ready? Are the members of your family ready? It's the greatest question you will answer in this life! ... [And in the last sentence of Hagee's book, he says (in italics):] The coming Four Blood Moons are almost here...are you ready?"

Although we are living in very exciting times, and things are shaking and apparently ready to do a lot more serious shaking, I'm not sure that the four total lunar eclipses of 2014-15 with the total solar eclipse of 2015 will prove to be very significant. However, I believe it is very important to see that those events in the sun and moon in 2014-15 will not fulfill, or partially fulfill, the prophecies of the darkening of the sun and the moon becoming like blood (or darkening) of Joel 2:20, 31; Acts 2:19, 20; Matt. 24:29; or Rev. 6:12. However, I certainly agree with Hagee that it is imperative for us to get ready (fully ready), and stay ready, for the soon-coming return of the Lord Jesus Christ and the glorification and rapture.


13. A FEW SIGNS OF THE IMMINENT (VERY-SOON) RETURN OF THE LORD JESUS AND THE RAPTURE THAT WILL PROVE TO BE A LOT MORE SIGNIFICANT THAN THE FOUR TOTAL LUNAR ECLIPSES AND THE TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE OF 2014-15: We will see the seven-year treaty of Dan. 9:27. (Those who believe the rapture will take place before this seven-year period begins, like Hagee, will have to disagree.) It may not be obvious at first that that particular treaty is the treaty of Dan. 9:27, but subsequent events will confirm that it was that treaty. We will see the three and one-half year ministry of the two prophets/witnesses that will take place throughout the first half of Daniel's 70th week (Rev. 11:1-12), and the temple will be rebuilt then, if it has not been rebuilt already (cf., e.g., Matt. 24:15; 2 Thess. 2:3, 4; and Rev. 11:1, 2). The first six trumpets of the book of Revelation will undoubtedly all sound, and those prophesied events will all take place, during the first half of the seven-year period (Rev. 8:1-9:21). We will see the abomination of desolation followed by the short great tribulation and the sun and moon being darkened that Jesus mentioned in Matt. 24:15, 21, 22, and 29, for example. Then we will see the Lord Jesus coming in the clouds to gather us to Himself in the rapture, with a trumpet, the last trumpet of Rev. 11:15 (cf. Matt. 24:30, 31; 1 Cor. 15:51-53 ["last trumpet"]; and 1 Thess. 4:16, 17). From then on, and forever, we will be reigning (reigning includes judging) with the Lord Jesus (and God the Father).

In Matt. 24:32, 33 (Mark 13:28, 29) Jesus said, "Now learn the parable of the fig tree: when its branch has become tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near; (33) So, you too, when you see all these things, recognize that He is near, right at the door." In that context, those things would very much include the abomination of desolation, the short great tribulation, and the sun and moon's being darkened (of Matt. 24:15, 21, 22, and 29) as definite end-time signs of the super-imminent return of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Those who hold the pre-week rapture viewpoint, which includes Hagee (unlike those who hold the mid-week, pre-wrath, and end-of-the-week rapture viewpoints) are forced to say that none of the things (signs) I mentioned in the paragraph before the last one can take place before the rapture.

Those who hold the pre-week rapture viewpoint believe that their view of imminence is a super-strong confirmation of the pre-week rapture. I'll quote a sentence from the article "Perhaps today: The Imminent Coming of Christ" by the pre-week-rapture writer Thomas Ice (raptureready.com/ featured/ice/tt7). "The New Testament teaching that Christ could return and rapture His church at any-moment, without prior signs or warning (i.e., imminency), is such a powerful argument for pretribulationism [which equates with the pre-week rapture] that it is one of the most fiercely attacked doctrines by pre-trib opponents." I don't think of myself attacking that doctrine (or the people who teach it), but (although it might sound reasonable in some ways) I believe that many passages of the Bible (including Matthew chapter 24 and much of the all-important book of Revelation) show that it is wrong.

I'm confident that all the Christians who hold the pre-week rapture viewpoint will have rejected that viewpoint long before the abomination of desolation takes place. I haven't seen any solid evidence for any Christians holding the pre-week rapture before the early 1800s. I sincerely don't mean to show a lack of respect for those Christians (my brethren) who are teaching the pre-week rapture. They are sincere Christians who are committed to God and His Word, and I'm sure that they are making it a top priority to rightly divide God's Word. I have learned a lot from those teachers, and I agree with most of what they say about the rapture taking place early, before the "hour of testing" of Rev. 3:10, for example. We won't be living on the earth during any part of the super-evil reign of Antichrist that will begin in the middle of Daniel's 70th week, or after the devil has been cast down to the earth, having great wrath (Rev. 12:12).

I'll quote three sentences from the article "The Doctrine of Imminency: Is It Biblical?" by pre-week-rapture writer Gerald B. Stanton ("When the Trumpet Sounds: Today's Foremost [Pre-Week-Rapture] Authorities Speak Out on End-time Controversies" by Thomas Ice and Timothy Demy [Harvest House Publishers, 1995], page 223). "No clearly prophesied event [which would include the seven-year treaty of Dan. 9:27 and the abomination of desolation, for example] must transpire prior to the rapture, for this might date the time of His coming. [[The author has this sentence in italics. His point is that if we could date the time of His coming (by knowing that the seven years has just started, or that the abomination of desolation has just taken place, for example) then His coming wouldn't be a surprise, which it must be according to the pre-week rapture viewpoint.]] If the return of Christ for the church is imminent, then obviously it will be before the coming period of Tribulation [referring to the seven-year period of Dan. 9:27.], with its clearly predicted signs and judgments [like the abomination of desolation]. In theological language, the rapture must be pretribulational."

Pre-week rapture writers often use Matt. 24:36 and the following verses of that chapter (and Matt. 25:13) to try to prove that the return of Christ and the rapture must be a surprise. See the article titled "Imminency" by Todd Strandberg, for example (raptureready.com/rr-imminency). I'll quote most of what I said under Matt. 24:36 in my paper on Matthew chapters 24 and 25 that is on my internet site. Matthew 24:30 to the end of the chapter is discussed in Part 3 of my article on Matthew Chapters 24 and 25 on this Christian article site.

Before I quote most of what I said under Matt. 24:36, I'll quote a sentence from the article by Todd Strandberg that I just mentioned, which demonstrates how important the idea of imminence (which includes the idea that the rapture must take place before any clearly prophesied end-time event like the treaty of Dan. 9:27 or the abomination of desolation) is to the pre-week rapture viewpoint: "No wonder the late John Walvoord called imminency 'the heart of Pretribulationism [which equates with the pre-week rapture].' " Strandberg listed, and quoted, Matt. 24:36; 24:42-46 KJV; and Matt. 25:13 first in his article, on page 2.

It has always seemed clear to me that most of the verses that some pre-week rapture writers list to support the idea of imminency (which includes, as I mentioned, the idea that the rapture must take place before any clearly prophesied end-time events like the treaty of Dan. 9:27 or the abomination of desolation) don't really offer any substantial support for their viewpoint. I'll list the last 19 of the 22 verses that Strandberg lists on his pages 6 and 7: Rom. 13:11-12; Rom. 16:26; 1 Cor. 1:7; Phil. 3:20; Phil. 4:5; 1 Thess. 1:10; 1 Thess 5:6; 1 Tim. 6:14; Titus 2:13; Heb. 9:28; Heb. 10:24-25; Heb. 10:37; James 5:7-9; 1 Pet. 1:13; 1 Pet. 4:7; Jude 1:21; Rev. 3:11; Rev. 22:7; and Rev. 22:20. I believe that most readers who take the time to read these passages will agree that they really don't offer any substantial support for the idea that no clearly prophesied events like the treaty of Dan. 9:27 or the abomination of desolation can take place before the rapture.

The first verse that Strandberg listed on pages 6 and 7 was Matt. 24:36. His second listing was Matt. 25:1-6 ((these verses are a parable that makes the point that we Christians, all Christians of all generations, must always be ready for Christ's return, even if He returns later than we were expecting, by having sufficient oil, which is symbolic of the work of the Holy Spirit; these verses are discussed in my paper on Matthew chapters 24 and 25)); and his third listing was Mark 13:33-37. These last verses cover much of the same ground as Matt. 24:42-51, which I discuss in my paper on Matthew chapters 24 and 25.

Now I'll quote Matt. 24:36 and then quote most of what I said under this verse in my paper on Matthew chapters 24 and 25:

"But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone." [[Cf. Acts 1:6, 7. The dominant idea here is, since no one but the Father knows the time of Christ's return, it is of critical importance for each Christian of each generation to get ready, and to stay ready, for His return. (See Matt. 24:42 with 24:43-51; and 25:13 with 25:1-30.) The truth emphasized here must be held in tension with, and be used to balance out, the teaching of Matt. 24:9-35 that there will be events/signs signaling the nearness of Christ's coming (see 24:32-34). SIGNS, OR NO SIGNS, IT IS MANDATORY FOR ALL CHRISTIANS OF ALL GENERATIONS TO ALWAYS BE FAITHFUL AND READY FOR HIS COMING.

We certainly cannot wait for definite end-time signs to get ready for the return of Christ. From our perspective (BUT NOT FROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF THE CHRISTIANS OF THE FIRST FEW GENERATIONS), we can see that many generations of Christians have lived out their lives, and died, before the definite end-time signs appeared. What if they had waited to see definite end-time signs before they got serious with God to get ready for Christ's coming? For one thing, we don't know when we are going to die - we can't afford to put off getting ready for Christ's return. Also, to the extent Christians aren't walking close to God, the more they can be deceived and fail to properly respond even when the definite signs do appear. Furthermore, as we'll discuss in the paragraph after next, if Christians are willfully living in sin, they may well find Christ coming for them in judgment, like a thief in the night, before the time of His mid-week return. We have been warned!

It seems clear that at the time of the Olivet discourse (Matthew chapters 24, 25) Christ didn't know the time of His return. He said He didn't in this verse. He clearly had some temporary limitations after His great condescension (in the will of God the Father) to become a man (cf., e.g., Phil. 2:6-8; Luke 2:52; Heb. 2:17, 18; 4:15; and 5:8), though He didn't become just a man - He became the God-man; He didn't cease being deity, God the Son. After His atoning death, He was resurrected AND GLORIFIED (see John 17:5; Acts 2:33; Phil. 2:9-11, for example).

Jesus didn't tell us here in Matt. 24:36 (or in Acts 1:6, 7) that Christians will continue in ignorance regarding the time of His coming until the end - we won't. It seems that we are being given more light all the time. Our being given the book of Revelation (some sixty-five years after the Olivet discourse was given, and some twenty-five to forty years after the Gospel of Matthew was written, assuming that Matthew was written in the late fifties, or in the sixties) was quite significant, and it seems that God is giving us more understanding of the book of Revelation (and of other prophetic passages) in these last days. It is very important for the Christians living on the earth the last few years before Christ returns to understand the details.

Once we see the abomination of desolation, for example, we should know the time of His coming, at least within a few days. I don't believe there is much difference between knowing the exact date of Christ's return and knowing the date within a few days. I don't believe it would be detrimental for Christians truly living for God in the last few years before Christ returns to know the exact date of His coming. (I'm not saying that we necessarily will know the exact date, even after the abomination of desolation is manifested. Sometimes the Bible uses round [approximate] numbers. See the "Discussion on the Time of the Death of the Two Prophets and the Time of Their Resurrection and Rapture" on pages 287, 288 of my book, "The Mid-Week Rapture.") Such Christians wouldn't abuse this information as an opportunity to live in sin for a while, before repenting and getting ready for the day of Christ's return. Surely no true Christian could be that sinfully stupid.

A dominant message that permeates Matt. 24:42-51 (which we'll discuss below [but I'm just including Matt. 24:36 in this paper on the four blood moons] is that if any Christian of any generation starts thinking that he has enough time to go off into sin for a while (LIKE IN MATT. 24:48-51), since Christ isn't coming for a while, he is making a gigantic mistake. Such a Christian may find Christ coming for him in judgment as a thief in the night, whether at the end of this age (like in Matt. 24:48-51), or earlier. See 1 Thess. 5:2; it is important to note that the apostle Paul doesn't say in this verse that Christ is coming like a thief in the night for those who are ready for His coming (as many wrongly teach); see 1 Thess. 5:3, 4. ((1 Thess 5:1-11 are discussed in my book, "The Mid-Week Rapture" on pages 37-40; and 1 Thess. 5:1-6 are discussed in Article #s 1 and 2 of my "Twenty-Four Articles on the Mid-Week Rapture"; those articles are available individually on this Christian article site.))

Christ couldn't come as a thief in the night for those watching for His coming, which includes being faithful to Him and living in His truth (by His grace), nor would He have any reason to come against them in judgment, like a thief in the night. Also see Rev. 3:3; 16:15; and Matt. 24:48-51.

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR US TO SEE THAT THE EXHORTATIONS AND WARNINGS OF MATT. 24:36-25:30 ARE ESPECIALLY NEEDED BY, AND AIMED AT, THOSE WHO LIVE ON THE EARTH IN THE DAYS BEFORE THE DEFINITE END-TIME SIGNS APPEAR. For further discussion on Matt. 24:32-36, see under "Will We Know the Date of His Return" on pages 49-52 of my book, "The Mid-Week Rapture."


May the will of God be fully accomplished through this paper, and His people be edified, very much including John Hagee! In Jesus' name! "Amen. Come Lord Jesus" (Rev. 22:20).

Copyright by Karl Kemp

http://www.karlkempteachingministries.com Karl Kemp worked as an engineer in the space field throughout the 60s. He became a born-again Christian in 1964. He received an MA in Biblical Studies in 1972. He has been a Bible teacher for 45 years. See the website for more info on his books, papers, etc.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print