The Lord is the Light of Your Life, Volume 24 Unpublished work, 2013 by JP Timpano
by JOSEPH-PAUL (JP) TIMPANO

God, open up my eyes to see the sin in my life. It is only at that time that I can recognize my need for a Savior.

Hope for the weary heart - In God alone!

Jesus heals.

Jesus delivers.

Pray for others, that your prayers will be answered.

Faith is walking with sight unseen, believing what the Lord has promised you.

Your life will have different cycles at different times. Let God be the leader of each cycle you are in.

Don't be afraid. As a follower of Jesus you are not alone and what is happening to you is not by chance. God has a plan for your life.

Be flexible and pliable in the hands of the Lord. Get out of the driver's seat. Let God drive you where He wants you to be.

Lord, I may not be what I should be, but I know by faith you are changing me from the inside out.

God can quench whatever is lacking in your life.

Jesus is a Healer.

The devil will attempt to put thoughts in your head and they will seem so real. Remember He is a liar.

God is not the author of confusion and fear!

You are special in God's eyes!

Thank you, my Lord for being with me. My heart leaps because I know my life counts.

I know through You, Lord, that nothing in my life happens by chance. It is all under your direction as a follower of Christ.

Follow the Lord. He has promised to give you the desires of your heart.

Nothing is hidden from the eyes of the Lord.

God, please direct my steps to bring me to the place where You want me to be.

Become a whole person. Let God have the secret or closed places within you. He will open you up and heal you.

Let God's message come out of your lips and He will bless it.

Step 1 - Do what God has lead you to do. Step 2 - Let God bless your works and lead you to the next step.

I'm tired Lord. Revive me.

Keep the different issues in your life separate from one another. You can't begin to calm down and go forward in what you need to do if you are lumping all these cares into one large bucket.

Stress is a curse to the body.

I am learning that I can't do everything in my own strength. That's great! This then gives God a place in my life.

God allows us sometimes to go through the valley to teach us how to depend on Him.

We always need to depend on God for our existence. It is pride to think otherwise.

When God says to lay it all down the devil will tell you that to do this is not being a responsible person. Don't believe the lies of the devil.

Be quiet. God will show you what to do in its proper time.

Be still and know that I am God. Lay it all down.

Be calm. Do what God showed you to do.

The devil dwells in confusion, stress and worry. Stand still, and see your salvation in Christ.

Don't reason through life in your own strength. Lay you cares down. Ask God to direct your heart and circumstances and He will.

God is looking for a relationship with you.

Spending time with God is not only reserved for a Sunday morning in church. Walk with Him daily. He wants to have a relationship with you.

As you walk closer with God you will be attacked by the devil to try to get you off the track. Keep walking in what you know Truth & Faith.

Holy Spirit, Teach me. Comfort me. Show me Thy way. Address my fears, and build up my strength to walk day by day in Your mercy and grace.

The Holy Spirit is real. Talk to Him.

The faith that the Lord wants from us is in the Word of God. Don't be a "Doubting Thomas" who will only believe if he sees it. We don't need signs to believe.

God wants us to take Him at His Word and believe. That is true faith.

God will supply your needs. Period. You either believe it or you call God a liar.

Take God at His Word. He never lies. His Word is Truth. Always, forever and ever. Amen.

How marvelous is God's love for you!

There is a Friend who walks with me, as I walk through this life. Jesus, hold my hand.

Jesus will satisfy the hole in your heart.

We were created by God to glorify Him.

If you have anger lay it down at the foot of the cross of Christ.

When you follow Christ you will have purpose for your life.

No weapon of evil can conquer you when you walk in the strength of Christ.

Don't leave God out of your life. He died for your sins.

Dear God, strengthen my faith in You.

Don't believe the lie of the devil that your life is out of control. With God as your Savior and Lord, how can it be?

God is in control. Even when we're in the fire, He is there to bring us courage, conviction and peace as we walk on.

Be blessed in the Almighty. His love for you is infinite. Come, Holy Spirit and lay down your love on Your children.

Use the gift in your hands that the Lord has given you. In this you praise God and give Him the glory.

Let the water flow out of your heart. Give it to someone who is thirsty, and let him drink.

I may be afraid, but you catch me when I fall. Praise You, O Lord....

There are different seasons in life. Don't try to figure it all out. Just walk!

Sometimes when you have been emotionally abused you become like two people, disconnected. Lord, please heal both parts of my person to become one healed individual.

Dear God, be my Daystar. May I ever be true to You. May I always want Your will for my life.

Make me pliable in your hands, O Lord, so that I will conform to Your Holy desires.

Don't be afraid or moved regarding what you are feeling right now or where your walk is. Remember God is still the same, yesterday, today and forever and does not change.

Don't be tempted to doubt your worth to God. He formed you. He loves you.

One benefit of going through turmoil is that it gives God a stronger place in your life. You learn more of Him and His ways, and that becomes a path for advancement!

As God has forgiven you in Jesus name for all sins you have done, how can you be unforgiving to someone else?

Be still my soul... Devil be gone in the name of Jesus...

Lord, show me how to be patient

Lord, show me how to walk through the valley and be calmed by Your closeness and peace

Lord, I am in a dry and thirsty place. Please send down your rain upon me to provide for my needs

A heart that is bendable is a heart that can be used by God.

When you've given your life to Christ, nothing happens in your life that is not under His care.

I am so comforted that I have Christ in my life. He settles my fearful and restless spirit.

I know that all things are under His watchful eye. As such, my life is not just happening by chance.

I don't know where my next paycheck is, but God does.

Go forth in faith, and see where the Lord will lead you.

Do not question where you currently are in your life. Everything in life is a season. God will bring you through each one.

Walk by faith and not by sight. Do the work that God has placed in your hands to do, without questioning.

God will provide for you as you are faithful to do the works He is leading you to do.

The Lord is my steady Rock. The Lord is my bounty.

Walk day by day, not projecting ahead. When you project you allow the devil of fear and anxiety to enter in.

God is sufficient for the moment. Period.

Get off the throne in your life. Let the Lord reign.

Remember that we are but dust. The Lord formed us for His glory.

Trust the gifts that the Lord has given you.

The power for your life can be found in your purpose to fulfill His calling. Use the gifts He has given you.

Don't get stuck in questioning how, why, where Walk your life as an artist paints a picture. Dip your brush in and begin!

Pray, walk, pray, walk, pray, walk This is the pattern we follow as Christ gives us peace, strength and fortitude for each new day.

Joseph-Paul Timpano is a seasoned CPA & freelance writer of accounting/business based docuements and Christian inspirational publications.  

Unpublished work  2014 by JP Timpano  Contact: [email protected] 
Website: http://www.jptfinancial.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print