He is Here!
by PamFord Davis

"Here he comes!" People of all ages line up along city streets and small town roadways to watch the annual Christmas parades. The sounds of marching high school bands and police and fire-truck sirens fill the air, as children crane necks to look for Santa Claus. At the first site of Santa, someone yells out, "Here he comes!"

He is coming.Mary and Joseph had traveled far as they entered his ancestral town of Bethlehem. She was weary and Joseph was watchful, concerned about her condition and the impending birth. "And so it was that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered (Luke 2:6 KJV)."

He is here! "And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn (Luke 2:7 KJV)." The redemption story unfolds with his ministry, crucifixion, resurrection and ascension back to his heavenly Father. In time, his creation will acknowledge his presence and right to rule and reign!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print