A Christmas Without Batteries
by PamFord Davis

What's a Christmas without batteries? Hmm, that's a thought for you and me to mull over for a minute or two. So many of our gizmos need batteries inserted before we can operate them. Pity the parents who forget to buy batteries before children and teens open their gifts. What about poor Dad? He will be unable to hear the whir of battery operated tools if they are not included.

Free advice included in this message.... Stock up on batteries before Christmas and remove dead batteries from your cameras. You won't want to miss a minute of the action; this year's Christmas will be next year's memories. As Christians, we depend on a far greater power than disposable batteries.

"But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth (Acts 1:8 HCS)." We receive his power through repeated fillings. ".be filled with the Spirit (Ephesians 5:18b HCS)." Batteries power gizmos; the Holy Spirit empowers Emmanuel followers!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print