FLEE FROM BABYLON!
by Datzy Huchetzton

"Flee out of the mists of Babylon!Let everyman save his life!Let not destruction come upon you through her sin and guilt.For it is the time of the Lord's vengance;he will render to her a recompence,Jer.51:6.
This is a sincer divine calling from God to all who are in sin to come out of it before it is too late.
Babylon is the symbol of the world of sin,and soon the end will come upon it and all that refused to repent and accept the gospel of salvation and Christ Jesus into their life.
But God does not want anyman to share in this horrible end that is soon to befall this world of unrighteousness.
He urge everyman to flee from sins,and all unrighteousness,and not to love the world."For all that is in the world,the lust of the flesh,and the pride of life,is not of the Father but is of the world.And the world passes away,and the lust of it",1Jn.2:16,17a.
Save your life from hell to secure it in Paradise, for God loves you.

Not to be reproduced without the author permission,http://thewisesayings.wapblast.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print