That Every Day Could be Like Christmas
by PamFord Davis

Not only youngsters wish that every day could be like Christmas. To me, it is the most wonderful time of the year!

I do understand disagreement by those with bulging shopping bags and empty wallets. Financially, Christmas can easily turn into a drain on assets and energy.

Yet, spiritually it increases our love, hope and joy.

"God showed how much he loved us by sending his only Son into this wicked world to bring us eternal life through his death. In this act we see what real love is; it is not our love for God, but his love for us when he sent his Son to satisfy God's anger against our sins (1 John 4:9-10 Living Bible)."

He has commanded us to love each other. (1 John 4: 11) Jesus offers hope....

"FROM: PAUL, A missionary of Jesus Christ, sent out by the direct command of God our Savior and by Jesus Christour only hope. To: Timothy (1 Timothy 1:1-2a Living Bible).

Jesus is our source of joy....

"Ask, using my name, and you will receive, and your cup of joy will overflow (John 16:24b Living Bible)."

Truly, everyday can be like Christmas, as we celebrate his birth, receiving and sharing his gifts of love, hope and joy.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print