The Lord is the Light of Your Life, Volume 26 Unpublished work, 2013 by JP Timpano
by JOSEPH-PAUL (JP) TIMPANO

Lord, please heal my inner turmoil by your miraculous Spirit.

Lord, help me to be energetic at the calling You have for my life. Let it light up my spirit.

Jesus, please let me know when I am walking in your Spirit that I am being obedient to You.

Drive me, God. Make me obedient to Your will.

Sit down and pray to God for the things that you need.

Do not be filled with worry, for that is not faith.

The reason why you don't have is because you don't pray.

Pray that God provides for your daily bread not for the future but for right now, day by day.

Thank God for what you have already.

Be obedient to the calling of God.

Stand still and listen to God.

Center your heart.

Don't be afraid to touch the things that are bothering you.

The key is to give your burdens to Christ. The key is to talk to the Lord about them.

Leave your cares at the foot of the cross and go free.

It is faith when it is all that we're holding on to.

Ask God to fully know what He wants.

God's power is unlimited.

Multiply through sowing seed.

I want the correct heart to keep this going when I get through the season. I do not want to go back to where I was before.

Lay it all down. Give it to the Lord.

I've learned, through the power of Christ, to allow tears to come out of me as a form of emotional healing and rebalancing.

Touch the child within you, so that you heal...

Do more than what is expected of you. When you take a step you will be able to see further than where you are already.

What a waste it is to not use our gifts and talents to glorify the Lord.

Paint a picture. Whenever you are doing anything put your whole heart and soul into it. Give it all you have.

Make your walk in this life a reflection of God.

Let others see God in you.

Give your best. Don't do anything half heartedly. Show others what you are made of.

Build on the foundation that you have.

When a builder constructs a house he has to make sure the foundation is sound before he continues his project.

Take the time now to ensure that your foundation is sound. Test it out. Make sure it can support the weight that you want to put on it.

Stick with the road and goals that you are striving for. Don't give up when you don't see where it is all going.

Let others see Jesus in you.

As you walk through life never underestimate where the road that God has you on will lead you.

Never believe what you started can't be finished. Don't allow fear to rob you of the dreams and talents that I have in store for you.

Thank you Jesus for being the Savior of my soul. Thank you for being the Rock in my life. You never let me go. Praise Your Name.

From time to time we are in different seasons of life. Remember, God is in each one of them.

Don't become overwhelmed with the season that you are in. Trust that God, your Father is with you and is providing you with the comfort and strength you need to see you through.

I am in a season right now as the caretaker for my parents. At times I am brought to tears with the pressure, but I know that God my Father is there for me when no one else understands.

God sees all that you are doing. You will be rewarded for obeying His will.

God sees and understands when nobody else does.

Don't apologize for who you are. Use your gifts and talents to glorify God. They are blessings for you.

Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

God cups all the tears that you cry.

God is there. Believe it.

Don't focus on what others think. Be obedient to God.

People who were bullies in the past may try again to bully you with their opinions, wants and desires. Stand strong and firm. You are not a child. Follow God.

Let my life be a sacrifice unto the Lord.

Caretaking parents is not just being a transport service to a doctor or appointment. It is being to help them with daily management of life.

Don't be deceived. There is a devil. He does exist. If He didn't, there would not be sin and Christ would not have died for our sins.

Be patient in your obedience to the Lord's precepts. He will reward you.

Do not believe the lies of the devil. Sin is a trap.

Remain sexually pure, as the Lord has commanded.

God does not change.

I may be afraid, but I trust in You, Oh Lord, to see me through.

The devil has nothing better to do than to try to make you frightened. Remember, he is a defeated foe.

Jesus won the victory.

Be obedient to the calling that God has placed in your heart.

Do not be anxious anymore. Put your faith in God.

Jesus is your Friend. Run to Him.

Holy Spirit, help me with my panic. Show me that you are my Strength. You are not the author of confusion.

Put every care into the hands of God. He will give you the peace and strength to see it through.

Do not be ashamed. God will meet you where you are.

Stop and listen to the thoughts that are currently racing through your mind. Now be quiet and still, and give each one to the Lord.

God does not want you to be continuously in a panic.

The devil will try to wear you down with fear. God will build you up with strength, because you have learned to cast all of your cares unto Him.

My strength is in Christ.

My hope is in Christ.

God does not condemn you. He loves you and is waiting for you to turn your life over to Him.

I am learning to cast every worry I have unto the Lord.

Be flexible in the hands of God, your Father. You don't know how He will provide, but you know by faith that He will do it.

Pray and wait for God to lead you. He will show you what He wants you to do with the gifts and talents He has given you.

Do not compare yourself to anybody else. God has a specific road that He wants you to follow.

Learn to relax and you will learn how to depend on the Lord.

Remember that when you tithe, you are not giving to a particular human being. You are giving to the Lord, as He has directed you.

Where you are is where I want you to be right now. I need you to come away with Me to show you your dependence on Me.

Don't believe the lies of the devil that tell you that you are sick. He is giving you intentional worry.

God is real. He is your vision for tomorrow.

When you don't wait on the Lord you miss the direction He is trying to give you.

God will tell you what to do, where to go, what to say.

Feel one another's pain. Be a shining star to those who are hurting. Bring God into their lives. Give them hope.

God has taught me that I am loved. He will do the same for you.

God gives me hope. God gives me peace.

Be to others how you want them to be to you.

Jesus has conquered the fear that the devil tries to lay on you.

Never forget that there is POWER in the name of Jesus.

Plain and simple: Christ died for your sin.

If Jesus did not die for my sin, I would be heading for hell.

Instead of complaining or worrying, how about trying prayer?

Quit trying to figure it all out. Rest in God. Put your cares in the hands of the Father through Jesus and rest.

I pray that the Holy Spirit empowers you to fulfill the life that God the Father has ordained for you.

How comforting it is to have God with you when nobody understands you, when you are falsely accused, and when you are mocked.

Sometimes you need to cry. God gave us tears to wash out the impurities. A great emotional release.

Joseph-Paul Timpano is a seasoned CPA & freelance writer of accounting/business based docuements and Christian inspirational publications.  

Unpublished work  2014 by JP Timpano  Contact: [email protected] 
Website: http://www.jptfinancial.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print