Point of View
by PamFord Davis

What's your point of view? We all have them on a myriad of subjects, pro or con and on and on.... I can be optimistic one minute and pessimistic the next, positive or negative at the drop of the hat. You might consider me courageous; yet, cowardice could resurface in the blink of an eye. From my current point of view, things are looking up!

Jesus looked up and I should follow suit. "And He took the five loaves and the two fish, and looking up toward heaven, He blessed the food and broke the loaves and He kept giving them to the disciples to set before them; and He divided up the two fishes among them all. And they all ate and were satisfied (Mark 6:41 (NAS)."

Satisfaction precedes a positive point of view. When fed upon the word of God, I eat to nourish my spirit, finding satisfaction and fulfillment. Within the scriptures, I discover Jesus as the Bread of Life and Living Water giving me sustenance forever. What's your point of view? Look up to discover a completely new outlook on life!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print