Success Assets You Must Have For A Successful Life
by Ngozi Nwoke

What assets must you acquire this year to enjoy a successful life? As you prepare to take giant steps towards a most fruitful year, there is need for you acquire the things that really matter for indelible success. How you start truly determines your end result. This article gives the three assets you must possess to have a glorious year ahead.

But the LORD was with Joseph, and showed him mercy, and gave him favor in the sight of the keeper of the prison - Genesis 39:21 (KJV)

And the king loved Esther above all the women, and she obtained grace and favor in his sight more than all the virgins; so that he set the royal crown on her head, and made her queen instead of Vashti - Esther 2:17 (KJV)

That in the ages to come he might show the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus - Ephesians 2:7 (KJV)

What you have within you determines what you have outside you. The qualities you carry determine the quality of your experience and results. And when these qualities are of God you are assured of great exploits.

In my studies and meditations I discovered that what one desperately needs to succeed in life is basically the mercy, favour and grace of God. These three assets will take you to any height of success in life you may desire.

Mercy

The mercy of God alleviates distress and shows compassion on offenders. As long as you are on earth, the enemy will always put stumbling blocks before you, and a cry of mercy God will never overlook. He will always deliver His children from them that are stronger than they are - Psalm 35:10. Many times too we err and it is the mercy of God that delivers us from the punishment that we rightly deserve.

Joseph enjoyed the mercy of God. When the enemy planned to pull him down and destroy his destiny, God intervened, showed him mercy and gave him favour in the sight of the keeper of the prison - Genesis 39:21.

Favour

The Favour of God delivers great blessings upon you. It gives you an advantage over others to your benefit. It is the favour of God that will take you from obscurity to the limelight, deliver possessions and great positions to you beyond your reach and widest imagination - Psalm 44:3. The Favour of God gets things cheaply and easily done for you.

Mary, the mother of Jesus is a perfect example of a person who enjoyed divine favour - Luke 1:30. She moved from being un-known to being the mother of the saviour of humanity.

Grace

This asset is so crucial if success is your heart desire this year. Grace is the free and undeserved help of God. It is the activity of God contributing to the furtherance of all your effort or any purpose of yours. The grace of God removes the cap off your limitations ushering you into the realm of un-limitations.

The grace of God is the unmerited favour and help of God. Is there a difference between favour and grace? I believe so, otherwise the bible wouldn't have recorded that Esther found grace AND favour in the sight of the King in Esther 2:17. It is an addition to mere favour, it is undeserved favour.

Apostle Paul understood the riches of God's grace (Ephesians 2:7) and fully tapped into it. He consistently prayed or declared the grace of God over the saints and attributed their exploits to its manifestations in their lives - 2 Corinthians 9:13-15. Paul, also attested that his success in ministry was solely because of the grace of God in his life - 1 Corinthians 15:1

Also, Christ came full of the grace of God and He completed His assignment on earth. And out of His fullness have we received one grace after another - John 1:14,16.

In conclusion, success in life is only a dream without the mercy, favour and grace of God. Therefore come boldly to the throne of grace that you may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need - Hebrews 4:16

Ngozi Nwoke is a teacher, speaker, counselor and author of "Peace Money Can't Buy" and "The Man Jesus: What You Need to Know About Christ". She has a passion to teach people how to enjoy peace, God's love, and Christian living for a more fulfilling life. Want a more fulfilling life? 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print