The Lord is the Light of Your Life, Volume 27 Unpublished work, 2014 by JP Timpano
by JOSEPH-PAUL (JP) TIMPANO

Although I see trouble and pain all around me, I will not stop trusting God. It is a matter of faith.

Dear Lord, please quench the fire of pride in my life. Make me always remember that I was created for your good pleasure.

May you come to know and fulfill the mission that God has designed for your life.

Cause me, Lord, to always remember that You are the potter and I am the clay.

Let me not be on the throne. God alone should be on the throne for my life.

Dear Lord, please heal the wounds of my childhood.

Don't worry about how God is going to do it. Do what you are commanded to do, and leave the results in the hands of God.

Don't be afraid to act. When you are following God's will for your life you are doing it for Him and not for yourself. With this focus the fear will diminish.

When you keep your eyes on Him and not on your circumstances you will be able to walk on the water as the disciple Peter did.

Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Remember, the devil is a liar. Plain and simple.

Do not grieve the Holy Spirit. Learn of the ways of God through the Bible.

Being a follower of Christ, my life has purpose and direction. The fear that all is by chance melts at the foot of the cross.

God is and always will be sufficient.

God is not finished with me yet.

Jesus is Lord.

I am sold out to Christ. He is my savior and is my King. May I walk before Him in the direction He has set out before me.

Praise God for the season you are in. He will see you through.

Feelings come and go. God's truth is forever the same.

Don't worry that you don't see how everything in your life will fit together for victory. God is in charge and is working all things together.

God's love for you does not change.

My faith says God is providing career direction to me.

My faith says God is providing for all my needs.

My faith says God is providing my healing.

My faith says God is providing for my blessings.

Keep you focus on the Lord who is still able!

I need your help, dear Lord, to walk the path you have set before me.

I know my God will deliver me from all my fears.

God is the creator of all things, past, present and future.

God is the reason why "you are".

All things are below God, none is above Him.

God is number 1. Everything else is not number 1. Simple.

Do all things in love to please God, thereby serving Him and bringing Him into everything you do.

Do not seek riches. Seek the Lord. Riches do not necessarily relate to money. Riches is anything which is self seeking.

Remember that "self" is dead and God is alive.

Be still, and know that He is God.

Let God be your all in all.

When I walk with God in obedience, I am blessed.

When God comes in, there is healing in the room.

Regardless how you feel, claim your healing in Jesus name.

I'm not afraid. God is here.

Never forsake the Lord, no matter what you are feeling today.

Don't forget what the Lord told you in secret.

Be a truthful person. You will be blessed.

Be a person of honor. Represent God in your life.

Let God set you aside for His purpose.

Others may not see what you see. Rejoice in what the Lord has shown you.

When you are mocked by others for your faith in Christ you will wear a crown.

Fall on your knees and pray for someone. You will set that person free.

Let the will of the Lord be done.

Don't live in defeat. Walk in the Truth of God.

Jesus is Lord.

The Kingdom of God is within you.

Pray for others. Lay hands on them. See miracles happen.

The Kingdom of God is not a physical place. It is within you.

You who have children, build them up in the fear and reverence of the Lord.

You who have children, bless them by instilling into them self esteem. They will need it as they journey through life.

Build your children up, not constantly lecturing them but showing them favor and love. Bless them for the Lord gave them to you.

Forgive me Lord for paying You lip service only when I am alone.

Put the fire of following You Lord way, way down deep in my Spirit.

God gives me comfort when I feel abused, used, or neglected.

No reason to become angry or hurt. God is my supply.

Quit trying to do it all by yourself. When are you going to lay it all down and ask God for help?

Stop trying to carry all of the questions in your mind. Turn them over to God.

With God you don't need to put the turmoil of your heart into words. He sees what is going on. Just let your spirit bear it all to the Holy Spirit.

The devil will say God has forsaken you because adverse circumstances may have taken place in your life. It is a lie. God will NEVER leave you alone.

In my fear I sought the Lord, and He empowered me.

God, please forgive me for things that I did in the past when I did not know you like I know you today. In Jesus name. Amen.

God, forgive me for the sins of my youth

Throughout my life, you have always been with me. Forgive me for not always seeing it.

Thank you Lord for the people you have sent in my life since I was born. You have been orchestrating my steps all of my life.

Our whole purpose of being born is to serve the Lord.

Never forget that you are but dust. God is God.

Help me to always see You, Lord, in my life. Let me not walk away from Your guiding hand.

Pray for those who mock you for your faith. They don't understand. Forgive them.

Let me remember my Lord in the days of my youth and forever.

Let not my walk with the Lord just be lip service. Let my heart be molded in His ways

Keep all aspects of my body, Lord, clean. Physically, mentally, spiritually

Let me know and understand, Lord, the road that You want me to walk on.

Teach me, Lord, how to trust You.

Through suffering you learn that the Lord will be there for you. He TRULY is enough!

God has a new blessing He's waiting to give you.

See the opportunities that God is giving you.

The Lord can certainly see where you are going.

You will be amazed at the power that is within with God beside you.

There are angels around you. They are God's agents to guide you through His future plans for your life.

Be filled with the power that only God alone can give you.

It is very comforting to know that God will never leave me alone.

With confidence I can go through life, always knowing that my Savior is ever before me as a resource.

You would be amazed at what you can do when you understand that God has a purpose for your life.

Your life is not a random act. It has purpose and direction.

You strive for comfort and perfection, but understand that this was never the intent of the Father. You were created by God for His own purpose.

When you come to understand God's destiny for you, it is only then when you realize true satisfaction and purpose.

You will never completely understand how much God loves you.

You run and run, looking for peace. Understand that through Christ it is right in front of you.

There is no stage of your life that cannot be filled by the power of God.

Learn what your role is in life. Seek others who believe in God's power who can help you walk in clarity and purpose.

Let God change you. Surrender your walk to Him. Let Him show you miracles.

A person in power sometimes forgets that there is a higher power in charge of his/her life. His name is Jesus.

The devil is a liar. Plain and simple.



Joseph-Paul Timpano is a seasoned CPA & freelance writer of accounting/business based docuements and Christian inspirational publications.  

Unpublished work  2014 by JP Timpano  Contact: [email protected] 
Website: http://www.jptfinancial.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print