F and F Faith
by PamFord Davis

I enjoy the creative M & M animated commercials; Christmas red and green characters are adorable. The M & M with peanuts is my favorite; I have tried the new pretzel variety but they did not really impress my taste buds. True stories of Christian servants who blazed a trail for us to follow greatly impress me. F & F faith teachings might not be familiar to you; follow my theme.

The theme of commitment is a focal point throughout the Bible. It has lost popularity in our self-gratification generation but it is necessary in our walk with the Lord. Peter said to him, "Behold, we have forsaken all and followed thee; what shall we have therefore (Matthew 19:27b KJV)?" Christ Jesus called Peter and others as his disciples. Immediately, "F & F faith" was born. They forsook all and followed him. (Matthew 4:18-20)

What is involved in a forsaking and following faith? ".whoever he be of you that forsaketh not all he hath, he cannot be my disciple (Luke 14:33b KJV)." The cost of discipleship is high but the rewards of F& F faith are of great value. "And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands for my name's sake shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life (Matthew 19:29 NKJ)."

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print