Now You Can Do The Difficult Things!
by Emmanuel N. Obu

Man is the greatest creature of God, but his ability to see his true self has been clouded by circumstances around him. What you have inside of you is worth more than the creation of the earth itself. Without man the earth would not be as important to God as it is.

The whole purpose of creating the earth was for Man, who came to inhabit it, dominate it, and subdue it.

God's purpose of creating Man was so He can use him for His purpose, but the devil also wants Man, so he can manipulate him. This tug-of-war makes Man all important on earth, but he has to decide with his own mind which way he goes. A man's mind is a battlefield for contending influences. Everything about him stems from his mind. This is why when a man behaves irrationally, he is said to be out of his mind.

When you use your mind properly and align effectively, there is hardly anything you can't do. This is why God is looking to influence your mind and the devil is seeking the same. One great capability you have is to achieve great feats with the power of the mind.

*The mind is like a parachute: When it opens up to ideas, it keeps you flying to safety and you experience great improvements. When closed, it is not in use and it makes you experience a fast drop down--you become ignorant, lag behind with present developments and experience a stunted growth with life.

*The mind that opens to a new idea never comes back to its original size: When the mind is stretched with ideas and fresh new concepts, it grows bigger and accomplishes bigger things.

*The mind, put to use and stretched, can think out of the box: Thinking out of the box, means being able to come out of mental confinements and shift away from the norm.

*The difference between the rich and the poor lies in the mind: The difference between these two are not so much concrete dollars and cents, but that through mindset and behavior, the rich are often more willing to act and take opportunities the poor shy away from.

*The quality of life you live is directly proportionate to the quality of input into the mind: When you change your thinking you change your life. The outward appearance is a mirror image of what goes on inside a man.

*Personal belief is a manual for operating the mind: Your belief system molds your mind and forms the bulk of you. You might have grown up with the right or wrong beliefs in your mind, which have greatly influenced your life.

*An empty mind will be full of mediocrity, ignorance, lack of insight, undue sufferings and distractions: When the mind is not positively developed, it becomes negative and driven by ignorance.

*The only handicap the mind has is the man possessing it: The mind will sleep and shrink unless you consciously jerk it awake--think positively!

Your mind cannot be overused but always has been underused, because all the great and marvelous things it ought to accomplish have not been done. The mind has the capacity to accommodate all the thoughts, ideas and imaginations you will need through a lifetime--it can never be saturated, and there are so many great things you need to accomplish through it that are still waiting.

The great news is that, this awesome gift-the mind-is lying within you. It is a gift from God. Change is in your hands and it is within you; if only you would deploy your mind to do new things.

The mind is a wonder - it can reach anywhere you want it to, in less than a second. It can make you have a glimpse into the future. It can make you see, build, create and do within you what nobody else has. It can enter anywhere and do anything without restrictions. Except if you place the restrictions.

Only think tanks who exercise their mind will rule the world, because we are really not influenced by the things around us but mostly by the thoughts inside us.

Donald Trump and Robert Kiyosaki say in their book, Why We Want You to be Rich:

"So our message to you is the same message we received from our rich dads: we are all born rich. We all have been given the most powerful lever on earth; our minds... so use your mind for leverage to make you rich rather than to make excuses."

The Bible knows the impact of the mind on a man's life:

"... but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind... " (Romans 12:2).

The Word of God is a perfect tool to help do this mind renewal. Imagine what happens, when you renew your mind with the living words of God!

*The Word of God will give you lifeyou'll live above the ordinary with a supernatural thinking ability.

*The Word will give you light and understanding in the mind.

*The Word will give you vision, wisdom and direction all from within.

The mind revival is the only miracle you need! When the mind is revived and functions accordingly, there is nothing you cannot achieve, except you don't want to.

"For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace." Romans 8:6

Now, there is nothing difficult you can't do! Engage your mind by the power of God's Spirit and you will step into a brand new day and a brand new living!

Emmanuel N. Obu is a preacher, teacher, author and a life coach.

To further enrich your mind and soar higher than you thought. To bring the needed spark into your life and to better position for impact, through Spirituality Practicality and Reality, Click now! http://www.sparkleswitch.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print