Blows My Mind
by PamFord Davis

It blows my mind! That may not be current vernacular, but as a Baby-boomer of the 60's generation, it suits the situation. Sometimes things happen that are so far from the norm that it takes a while to process the information. Sadly it may be a violent atrocity that makes the news and I ponder man's inhumanity to man.

On a happier note, God may have just blessed me in such an unexpected way that I give out an audible praise. Wow! Glory! As He blows my mind, He also builds my faith. I rediscover how humungous God really is and how imaginative He can be in dispensing surprises. His answers to my prayers and blessings from out of the blue should not astound me. He is LORD.

Surprise; He loves to do the unexpected!

"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name, that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in the inner man, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith, and that you being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled up to all the fullness of God (Ephesians 3:14-19 NAS)."

Brace yourself; I am about to reveal the passage grand finale?

"Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen. (Ephesians 3:20-21 NAS)."

Glory!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print