Harmonize in Praise
by PamFord Davis

Church ladies shine when given opportunities to feed the membership at potluck suppers. America, was once coined the "melting pot" because of its makeup of immigrants from countries across the globe. God's people, coming from all nations, have many differences. Yet, we can unite in service and worship.

"There is no Jew or Greek, slave or free, male or female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's seed, heirs according to the promise (Galatians 3:28-29a HCS)." Jesus prayed that we would be one. "May they be made completely one, so the world may know You have sent Me and have loved them as You have loved Me (John 17:23b HCS)."

When the Lord's love fills our hearts, it is the main ingredient for his ministry melting pot. Our different nationalities, genders, customs and traditions serve as spices to increase hunger for the bread of life. Our diversity need not lead to divisions; instead, with the Holy Spirit's guidance we can harmonize in praise to the Father.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print