Is Faith so Difficult?
by Babangida Joseph

All she had to do was touch the helm of His garment and she was made whole. She didn't sow a seed, she didn't give a special offering, she didn't purchase anointing oil, handkerchief or calendar. Yet she was made whole of her dilemma. She didn't fast 30 days, she didn't attend night vigils, she didn't attend crusades, she didn't give alms, she didn't go on pilgrimage - just a touch.

Oftentimes we feel we have to do any of the aforementioned before God can come through for us in our times of need. Remember, we were still steeped in sin when He sent His Son to die on a gory cross for our redemption. And if God did not spare His own Son but gave Him up for us all, will He not also with him freely give us all things? ( Romans 8:32 )

Friends, the same touch of faith by this woman often referred to as the 'woman with the issue of blood' can produce all the results you need. You can touch Him in the shower, you can touch Him while driving. Yes, you can touch Him while lying there on your sick bed, you can touch Him wherever you are. You may have been identified by your condition - that cancer patient, that diabetic woman, that man with epilepsy, that HIV/AIDS victim. Your condtion can change by activating your faith in God's ability to heal you.

Remember, thronging Him will not produce the results you need. Clamouring to see Him will not do the trick. But a touch - just one touch of faith will produce the miracles you need and end the devil's season of oppression in your life for good. Just reach out, touch the helm of His garment and He will come through for you. Again I ask, is faith so difficult?

Babangida Joseph based in Nigeria, married. Has passion to encourage, educate and enlighten christians to live life in Christ to the fullest.
2014

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print