HAVE YE NOT KNOWN? HAVE YE NOT HEARD?
by Hannah Idowu

Have ye not known? Have ye not heard?
that God knows the number of the stars in the skies and calls them all by names (Isa 40:26)
Have ye not known? Have ye not heard?
that God knows the number of the hairs on your head (Matt 10:30)

Have ye not known? Have ye not heard?
that the lilies of the field do not toil neither do they spin yet God arrays them in glory (Matt 6:28)
Have ye not known? have ye not heard? that the birds of the air do not sow neither do they reap nor gather into barns yet God feeds them (Matt 6:26)

Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard that you are the apple of God's eyes? (Deut 32:10)
Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard that God has engraved you in the palm of His hands?

Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard that God stretches the heavens as a curtain? (Isa 40:22)
Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard that God crowned you with glory and honor when you were made? (Psa 8:5)

This is what God says to you "don't be afraid. I am with you. Don't tremble with fear. I am your God. I will make you strong, as I protect you with my arm and give you victories." (Isa 41:10)

I enjoy reading motivational books and the bible hence as i am inspired i find myself either composing a song or poetry. I call them my moments of intimacy with the Most High God. 
[email protected]

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print