God's Promises are Knowledge in the Lord
by Gregory John Monroe

By knowledge given to us by the Word, we have at our disposal the wisdom and power to live righteously. Every heavenly resource is available to us. Because God has made this possible, we can have a spiritually abundant and victorious life.

So how do we gain access to these God-given supplies? We do it through God's promises. By faith, we have to live in His promises. We must stand on them and claim them.

It is in this way that we join and participate in the divine nature of God. Exercising His power, "all things are possible" will become "all things are done." By His promises, we are able to walk in His seeing, hearing, thinking, and feelings.

No wonder, then, that we can breakout from the corrupting confines of this world, what with its lust of the flesh, lust of the eye, and boastful pride of life. With the confidence that comes from experiential knowledge of the Lord, the devil's temptations and strongholds cannot hold us.

So for these reasons, God reminds us that we need to be diligent about nurturing and growing our faith so that we may take hold of His promises.

To be diligent is to continually practice (surrender). Here are the things we should practice by the hearing from and the enabling grace of the Holy Spirit: moral excellence, knowledge, self-control, perseverance, brotherly kindness, love, and godliness.

To practice these things will have them become a part of our character. That will help keep us from going astray. Our faith is strengthened, and our knowledge of the Lord becomes increasingly fruitful and useful.

Remember, God's promises in His written Word leads to the Living Word. Our faith (action) in them is the gateway to the eternal kingdom.

Many will be shocked by Gregory's book, The Three Angels' Message. It ID's Antichrist and the "mark of the beast," and the role both are playing today in the end-time issue of worship. The book's biblical  & historical proof can't be denied. Get more info now at http://www.tinyurl.com/6pk3pyq

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print