Pedestrian Crosswalk
by PamFord Davis

I have an Australian writer friend who masters the play on words category. He tickles my funny bone, often making me laugh aloud as I read his articles. I am not in his league but have noticed a serious message in a familiar term, "the pedestrian crosswalk." When saved by grace, we enter the crosswalk zone. There is even a popular ministry site bearing the name.

State and city transportation departments set crosswalks in high traffic areas to assist grouped pedestrians in the safe crossing of streets, often in busy intersections. Have you noticed how often church buildings are located in those designated areas too? Christians congregate together to carry out the message of the cross.

"For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel; not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect. For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God (1 Corinthians 1:17-18 KJV)." Enter the Christian crosswalk today!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print