Prepared
by PamFord Davis

Who is chief cook in your galley? Some men never prepare meals and would be lost if their wives abandoned ship. Yet, others not only cook; they actually excel and enjoy it too. Personally, I hate to cook but my hubby leaves the duty to me. After preparing a meal, I quickly grow irritable when he does not make his way to the table.

The LORD prepares so much for me; to my fault, I often fail to partake in his bounty. "For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen , O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him (Isaiah 64:4 Scofield Bible)."

It saddens me to visualize him standing alone, behind what he has prepared, waiting for me to take it into my life experience. If it were food, it would grow cold and spoil if I left it uneaten. He prepares a cornucopia of blessings to enrich the present and future. Through submission to him and confession of my sins, I prepare myself to receive all he provides and prepares.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print