SWOT Analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats)
by Bobby Bruno

Thankfully, my strengths outweigh my weaknesses. It is because of these strengths that I am in school pursing a degree in Biblical Studies. I love to stand up in front of others and tell them about Jesus, and what He has done in my life, and what He can do in their lives, as well. God has given me the wisdom to understand what He says in the Bible and to relay that wisdom to others. The articles that I have written have been very well received all over the world through the internet. I greatly enjoy preaching/teaching the Gospel, and I am committed to the truth of God's Word.

My weaknesses are not overly demanding. One of biggest weaknesses is having Bi-polar Syndrome, which can cause me to sometimes be short-tempered, and in a hurry to do things regardless of what they are. Another weakness I have is in the fact that I do not like rude people and can be critical and judgmental of those whose lack of common-sense makes them do stupid things in my presence. One of the things I will have to guard against, because of the wisdom to understand the Bible, is not to want to correct others when I know they are wrong, according to scripture. I must remember that not everyone is at the level I am at spiritually, and that their opinion is different than mine, and that they may just have a different insight than I may have. God has given us all a different way of looking at things, so I must remember that I don't know everything and that I can learn from others, as well.

I have had opportunities to preach the Gospel in the past and now do so the first Saturday of every month. I enjoy watching the faces of those who are hearing the truth for the first time, and when they respond to Jesus, it electrifies me to want to continue preaching for the rest of my life. I have also led bible studies in the past and would like to lead one again in the future, when the opportunity arises. My goal is to become a Pastor in whatever capacity God has for me to do as a leader of a church.

One of the threats that I have in my life at this time is the Bi-polar II Syndrome. I have to continually guard myself from getting too emotional in situations that are really not that important. The only person who normally gets to see my temper is my wife; I never seem to get angry at other people in public. Also, when I am manic, I can go too fast and can hurry through things without thinking the situation completely through. Also, I can get very judgmental of people because of the speed at which the mania can place me, because the time to think and react is almost non-existent.

I know that it will only be God who can increase my strengths, and strengthen my weaknesses. He has set me upon this path of showing Him to others. He has put me in this school to learn better how to tell other's about Him and His salvation; how to think more clearly; and how work with those He will put in my path in the future. Only through Him will I be able to accomplish everything that is in this analysis.

Bobby Bruno was saved 15 years ago in a way that left him no doubt that Jesus wanted him to reach others with His great and abounding love.  He started writing at the age of 12 and hasn't stopped since. He achieved Associates Degree in Biblical Studies from Ohio Christian University in early 2014.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print