Extraordinary Miracles
by Tesh Njokanma

God is in the business of performing miracles. Miracles show case God's power and glory, miracles show how small we are next to this great and awesome God we serve, miracles prove beyond any doubt that there is a true and Living God. Excitingly, miracles are what God wants to do in our lives this season. Until you have a miracle, the Word is yet to become flesh in your life; the Word is still nothing but a mere story book or a collection of biographies of people from the past. But I pray that in this month of Easter, like Peter did in Luke 5: 1-11, you will come in contact with the God of miracles and the Living Word will become flesh in your life.


There are different kinds of miracles God performs. God can give you a creative miracle. From nothing at all, God can give you something substantial. Luke 5:1-11 is an example of such a miracle. Here Peter had NOTHING! His net was empty, he had caught NOTHING, he had NOTHING to show for all his labour. But by the time the God of creative miracles was through with him, the person who started out with nothing, ended up with an astonishing number of fish. Instead of sadly going home with an empty net, God intervened and Peter went home that day with overflowing and abundant blessings.


God can also give you a miracle of multiplication or explosive growth. In 2 Kings 4:1-7, the distressed widow whose late husband left her with a bad debt to sort out, had nothing but a little oil. But when the power of God came upon that little oil, it began to multiply, increase and fill several jars. An explosive growth also took place in Mark 6:30-43. Two fish and five loaves of bread multiplied and increased to be more than enough food to feed five thousand men, not counting the women and children.


God can also give you a type of miracle I would like to call a good problem. Sometimes God can give you a blessing or breakthrough that is just too big for where you presently are or the level you are on. When such a blessing comes to you, whether you like it or not, you need to relocate to another place or position that can accommodate that kind of blessing. Malachi 3:10 explains this. It talks about God giving you a blessing that you don't have room to contain. In other words, you have a good problem on your hands. You need a bigger house, car, or account to handle this good problem. Not only did Peter experience a creative miracle in Luke 5:1-11, he also had a good problem that day. The blessing God gave him was beyond what Peter had the capacity for. The blessing was too big for his net to carry, it was also too big for his boat to carry (Luke 5:6-7). May the Lord who is the same yesterday, today and forever more, bless us this Easter beyond our wildest dreams, beyond our capacity.


A creative miracle, an explosive growth, and a good problem can happen to any of us. You don't need to be an apostle or great theologian to have such a breakthrough. All you need is to be firmly rooted and connected to the source of miracles. Miracles don't happen in a vacuum. Someone is always behind every miracle, someone makes miracles possible. After a miracle took place in Acts 3 where a man who had been crippled from birth started walking, everyone wanted to know the power behind this miracle, they wanted to know how such an unconventional thing had happened before their very eyes. Peter in Acts 3:16 simply told the people that it is JESUS that has made this possible; it is JESUS behind this miracle.


This Easter, may Jesus enter into the boat of your life, may His resurrection power come upon you, may your hands firmly hold on to the helm of His garment, and may you experience a season of extraordinary miracles.

www.teshnwritings.com

Tesh Njokanma is a lawyer by training whose heart is in writing. She is a prolific writer with 15 years experience as a Magazine Editor. She is a pastor in the Redeemed Christian Church of God with a prayer and teaching ministry. Tesh is married with children. She is based in Lagos, Nigeria

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print