Taking Risks
by Lili Richey Willard

'We only grow by taking risks, and the most difficult risk of all is to be honest with ourselves and with others.' -- Rick Warren

Many of us are afraid to take risks. Whether it is riding a rollercoaster, speaking out on an issue, or simply sharing your heart with another, risks force us to be decision makers. They make us vulnerable. But they also make life exciting and new.

When we wisely put ...God in control of any risks we take, the outcomes we experience are amazing. Don't be afraid to step out in faith, even if the risk is intimidating. Evaluate it, pray about it. Let God lead you.

Some risks are foolish. But if something is of value, if it is worthy, then the risk may be worth taking. And trusting God is never a risk, ever.

Blessings!

'We live by faith, not by sight.' 2 Corinthians 5:7(NIV)

I love the LORD! I write the Rosebuds of Faith Devotional Series on my blog,ohiolilisview.blogspot.com/ and Angelwingdevotionals at angelwingdevotionals.wordpress.com/.
You can also find my work on everydaychristian.com. 

Please tune in...and blessings!

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print