Short Term Memory
by PamFord Davis

To many, short-term memory loss is a serious sign of dementia. To multitudes, it is a nuisance and an expected sign of aging. Organization has never been my forte, but forgetting where I place items of importance is escalating, at an excessive rate. Angelic messengers tested the memory of Jesus' disciples.

"Why do you seek the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen! Remember how He spoke to you when he was still in Galilee, saying, 'The Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day, rise again (Luke 24:5b-7 NKJ)." The reality of Jesus' arrest, death and resurrection had eluded them up until then.

"And they remembered His words (Luke 24:8 NKJ)." We can 'always' take Jesus at His word. He said He would be arrested, crucified and rise again. It happened, precisely as He foretold. He has said that He will return for His bride. Sadly, I have a short-term memory. Today, I thank Him for jogging my memory. He's alive and He is returning soon!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print